CHARACTER CONVERSATION

Kaden: MYSTIC!!!!! MYSTIC!!!

Me : Woah!! Calm your tits man! What's wrong? And why are you here..?

Kaden: You know exactly why am I here, Mystic.

Me: 1st my name is Mysticangel not just Mystic. And 2nd I have no idea why are you here.

Kaden: I am sorry, but there is just one Angel for me in the whole world, Aanya. So I am calling you Mystic.

Me: Awww!! So cute.. (Mumbling)

Kaden: What was that? I didn't get you. (I shake my head as nothing) Ok, And now about 2nd thing (takes a deep breath to control his anger), WHY IS AANYA WITH THAT GUY IN A FREAKING TOWEL?

Me: How did you know..?

Kaden: I have sources.. (Smirking) Who is that guy.. I am going to kill him.. And you are so mean.. Why did you make her fight with me.? I HATE YOU!,

Me : You hate me? Are you sure? ( Raising one eyebrow)

Kaden: Yup. 100% sure. U are making her like some1 else..its your fault..

"Phsst Phsst.." I heard some1 calling me.. When I turned around it was none Other than Ben.😑

Me: ( Going to room Ben is in) Ben what are you doing here. Go back.. I am in middle of something.

Ben: you think our plan worked? What do you have in store? I came here to know that.. Come on tell me..

Me: Ben, get out. I am not going to tell you anything yet.. You have to wait just like others. Now go or I'll do something I don't wanna do.

(with that I came back to Kaden who was red with anger.)

Me: yeah!! Back to u hate me. You do know that I have created you? And I can do anything I want to you.

Kaden: What shit. How can you create me? And what will you do..? Huh?? Like you could do anything to me.. (He just waved his hand and sat on the couch)

(Someone sniker from behind me. I turn and see its Ben, Again. I glared at him and turned back to Kaden and went near him and talked I with a slow yet intimating voice)

Me: Don't test me Kaden. You want to know what I can do? Well let me give you a example - I can make your love Aanya fall for some1 else, you know that shirtless guy or better your best friend Zack. Wont it be a good thing because you hate na??

Kaden: WHAT? UH.. UH.. YOU CANT DO SUCH A THING. Sure I don't love Aanya after what she did, but I cant stand any1 else with her.

Me: You should've thought that before saying that you hate me..

Kaden: I am sorry.. You are best. I love you.. Don't do amything as such. Please.... SORRYYYY

Me: Fine. This is first time so Ill forgive you. Go now let me think what I am going to write next. Go.

(Waving my hand as a byee, I went to Ben who was still looking at all of this by the slight ajar door.)

Me: BEN!!! I already warned you once. Now what do you think I should do to u.. Let me think..

Ben: No No!! I am sorry..

Me: Ya I got it.. Now I think ill turn you straight.. Perfect.

Ben: Holy fucking every thing. No freaking way. Come on Mystic.. You cant change me straight. I am your fav character remember. (Giving me puppy eyes)

Me: True that. But you have been naughty.. You are to punished. (smirking)

Ben: Shit. I love you sooo much na Mystic. You are the best ... please.. Pretty please.. I am sorry. (extreme puppy eyes.)

Me: only because you I am the best. Now go.. Shooooo!!

(Ben goes)

Me: Finally... 🙌

I can go to sleep... This idiots.. But i still love them..😋