CHAPTER 15

SARAH'S POV.
I was waiting tables as usual in this café. I don't know what I am doing here. I would have been a successful business women till now. But no. It all started in when I was in my first year. My mother died in an accident and my step dad refused to lend me money for my education. So I started to work in café's that provided me enough for me to complete my college. Its not like I didn't try different jobs, I even was a Secretary in one of the big company but they used to give me so much work. I don't wanna work so much. I want to do smart job. U know, less work more money. You must be thinking if I don't like much work what am I doing at a café waiting tables? Well its quite simple actually, there are many boys in this café who would happily do my work and I go out with them in return.
While waiting a table, I heard two names that I didn't want to hear together. Aanya Williams and Kaden Ford.
There was a news going. 'Famous fashion based company opening their new branch in London, UK. And its been said that Ford architects .Inc. & Grace Designs.Inc are said to be the one grabbing this project. Together. CEO of Ford Architect.Inc is Kaden Ford and CEO of Grace Designs.Inc. is Aanya Williams. Both of the Architects are said to be perfectionist. Maybe that's the reason Radiance.Inc. have chose them for this project. Stay tunned to get more gossips about the project'
What the actually fu*k. How the hell are these two together after I had done things I knew wont bring them together again. I went behind the counter asked some guy to take care of my shift, as I wanted to solely concentrate on this news.
I zoned out at this part. Like seriously. I still remember the Graduation day like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

My and Chelsea's plan was working perfectly. We had made both Aanya and Kaden hate each other so much that none of them wanted to talk with each other. One by one the names were being called. Chelsea's name was already announced and it was my turn. We had decided to meet back stage to discuss our plan further.
After taking my degree I went back stage and Chelsea waiting there.
"So finally we are done with high school yeah!" I said excited that finally I would get out of this hole.
"Yeah I know, babe. So thought about what are we going to do with Kaden and Aanya?"
"Ya actually, now that they both hate each other its going to be easy to get Kaden. I know that he did bet on her, she is rightfully angry with him. Haha! But what I told him about her and Seth, he took the bait so easily." I said smirking at Chelsea. Even she was laughing.
"You know how you used to be with that bitch is out of mind. She so fucking annoying." She said.
"We all make mistakes. Me being her friend... opps sorry 'best friend' was by biggest mistake. She just cares for herself. Now I took everything from her. Kaden will never trust her." I said and looked at Chelsea, she was completely white, as though she saw a ghost behind me.
"What's wrong Chelsea? Cat got your tongue. Why do you look like you saw some ghost.?" I asked her getting a little worried. I didn't turn, hoping and only hoping it wasn't Kaden.
"Yaa actually she did." Some one from behind me said. AAANYA. Fu*k.
I smirked and turned, "If it isn't miss Dumb. Took you long enough to figure this out. Infact too long. The Damage's been done."
"YOU FU*KING PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT. WHO THE FU*K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU. SHE ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU AS A FRIEND. MAYBE MORE THAN FRIEND. JUST FOR A BOY, YOU DID THIS ALL JUST FOR THAT BOY." Tori yelled angrily.
I just smiled at her. Aanya was just standing there looking like she is thinking some thing too deep. Aanya had her hand wrapped around Tori's wrist from stopping her to get to me.
I ignored Tori and spoke, "You don't have anything to say Aanya..? Like cry or something?" I sked raising an eyebrow at her.
"Aanya leave my hand, I ant to FUCKING BREAK HER NOSE." Tori yelled again.
"Tori Tori, you know you should listen to Aanya. You wont stand a chance against me. I will beat the shit out of you. Remember that." I said smirking. At this Aanya came close to me and looking straight in my eyes.
"You know I pity you. You had everything. Yet you ruined it for just a boy. You can have Kaden all by yourself. If he doesn't trust me than he doesn't deserve me. I just have one more thing to tell you." She paused for dramatic effect I suppose. Huh! Such pathetic bitch like Chelsea say.
But what came next was not what I was expecting. She punched me in the face. She fucking broke my nose. That bitch!!
"YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK." I yelled clutching my nose.
She came close to my face and in very low tone said, "If you even touch a hair on Tori I wont leave you next time. Get this straight. And do me favour sweety 'Don't ever show me your ass of a face to me again..! Lets go Tori"
"Woop woop!! You go girl" Tori said while fist bumping the air.
She looked like she was holding her laughter, because she was completely red. Aanya took her hand and left. I was boiling with anger. Its then I noticed that Chelsea had left me like that. That day I decided that I don't need any 1 because no one was going to stay with me.