CHAPTER 21

BEN'S POV.

I was working on the designs of one project and had asked that no one should disturb me unless it is utmost important. There was a knock on the door and Josh's face poked in from my door. Josh is like my little brother. At times when no one can handle Aanya only he can do it in a matter of mins. I guess that's what siblings are for. I invited him inside and he told me that he is here to surprise Aanya and take her to dinner.

We chatted for a while, that's when I got a call. I answered it. It was Scarlet Aanya's secretary. Scarlet told me that Mr.Ford had called her from the conference room saying that Aanya is calling me, that she needs me, I felt somethings wrong. I just started walking towards the conference room with Josh right besides me. I told him everything and we entered.

I saw that Aanya was sitting on the conference table with her knees up and looked like she was crying. I rushed towards her and then I noticed Kaden who stood there looking at her. I took Aanya in my arms as much as possible seeing as she was sitting on the table. She hugged me and sobbed.

I held her tightly and then Josh came in between us and tried to make Aanya look at him, but she just buried her face in my chest and avoided looking at him. These two idiots have a perfect sibling relationship. I already knew that Aanya is again falling for him, but she trying to hard to protect her heart from him that she cant seem to notice that things have changed between her and Kaden. Its as if she doesn't want to let him in.

Josh moved from in front of us and went to Kaden, and I continued soothing Aanya saying she doesn't have to worry now we are here.

Then suddenly Josh yelled, "YOU FU*KER, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? TELL ME BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NOSE"

This caused Aanya to snap her head in there direction and a gasp left her mouth, as she hurriedly stood up from the table and ran towards them and situated herself between Josh and Kaden facing Josh. I saw that Josh had his hand in a fist and was about to hit Kaden. We all knew that Josh was a fighter, if he had punched Kaden, I am sure he would be holding his broken nose till now if it wasn't for Aanya.

Aanya hugged him tightly and this caused Josh to relax a little bit and wrap his hands around her. I was looking at Kaden and he was glaring at me? Me? What did I do?

This guys has some..... Ohh!! He thinks I have a little something for Aanya!😂😂 that's hilarious. If only he knew, that I was Gay.

I saw Aanya pulling away from Josh and looking at him. He stiffened. He looked at her and then with a final glare he took Aanya with him and was out of the door. We took her to my house and I had already texted Saph to come.

After we reached there, Saph came insides with lots and lots of ice cream and chocolates and gummy bears and pizza. She looked like a clown, balancing all these in her hands as she rushed towards Aanya and took her in a hug. We spent the whole evening watching Movies and re-runs and finally what seems like decade all of these idiots slept. I took Aanya in my arms and placed her on her bed and did the same with Saph. Phew! It's lot of work when your two bestfriends are girls. Then I looked at Josh, I woke him up and asked him to sleep in my guest bedroom. After I was sure every1 was asleep I picked up my cell and called 1 person that was on my mind all these while...

KADEN'S POV

Parking my car, I got out and made my way towards the dinner. It was just a small dinner I saw on my way back. Not many people were in there, that's what I need at this moment. Some alone time. I sat at a table in the corner end.

I ordered a beer and drank it remembering all that happened today. I was angry at Sarah for kissing me that day. I was angry at Aanya who left me there without informing me. And most importantly I was angry at myself.