CHAPTER 24

THIRD PERSON POV.

Aanya was taken to a beautiful bungalow and the three masked men entered the bungalow and carried her upstairs to a room specially designed recently to keep Aanya locked in. The room was sound proof and the window was covered and closed from the outside. They put her down on the bed and left, not wanting to anger their boss.

NEXT DAY MORNING.

Ben left his house and turned his car towards Aanya's flat. He wanted to just make sure she was up and not late for the meeting at 12. It was already 9.50. He reached her apartment and knocked twice but she didn't open. Just as thought, she must be sleeping. He opened the apartment with his extra keys and entered only to find that the apartment was empty. Aanya must have left already, he thought and left to go to office.

As he came in the office, he straight away went to see Aanya in her office, thinking to himself, 'I have to talk to her about her habit of staying here late night.' As he was about to enter Scarlet stopped,

"Sir, Aanya Ma'am is not here yet."

"What? Its unusual." He said and turned to go to his office. He glanced at his watch, it was already 20 past 10 o'clock. 'She should be here by now. She must be with Sapphire. Yaa that should be it.' He thinks and starts doing his work.

Ben looks up from the paper work he is doing and its already 11.30. He calls Scarlet and asks her if Aanya came but Scarlet informed him that she is not here yet. He groans. He calls Neah but her call is going straight to Voicemail. After trying several times he gives up. He then calls Sapphire.

"Saph is Aanya with you.?" Ben asks her directly.

"Neah? I haven't seen her since that day at your house. Why, is something wrong?" Sapphire asked while stopping making a cake.

"I don't know. She is still not here and I called her but her calls are going straight to Voicemail. I am getting anxious." Ben told her.

"Ben, relax. Maybe she has some work before she comes to office. When was the last time you talked to her.?"

"Yesterday night. I went to her apartment only to find its empty so I called her and guess what, she was still in office. So I ordered her to get out from there and go home. Which she did. Now she is still not here. We have meeting @12 . Wait Actually, I will come by your shop." Ben said and hung up.

He went there only to bump into someone. He looked up and saw that it was Zack, Kaden's friend. He hurriedly went inside and spotted Sapphire looking worried.

"Hey guys whats up? You guys are looking tense." Zack said coming inside and standing besides Ben.

"None of your business. Tell me what you want Zack and leave." Sapphire snapped at him. He just smirked at her, making her more angry.

"Zack, I cant find Aanya anywhere. She was working late at office till 11 yesterday and then none of us know where she is. I went by her flat in the morning but it was empty. We have no idea where she is. Her cell is not reachable." Ben told Zack worryingly.

Zack raised an eyebrow and looked at them, "Guys chill. Maybe she wanted to go somewhere alone. Give it some time she will come back." And he looked at Sapphire "And you are shaking my love, relax she will be ok." He said taking Sapphire's hand in his.

"I don't know Zack. These is the first time she has disappeared like that. She always informs us. Shit!" Sapphire was holding Zack's hand tightly.

"WAIT!! Let me go and check her apartment again maybe she is back." Ben said already getting out of the café with Saph and Zack on his toes. They drove to her apartment building and parked in her garage.