CHAPTER 20

Thats Josh Williams.

*******
AANYA'S POV.

I LOVE HIM, BUT I CANT HAVE HIM.

And I cried. For all those years that I survived without him. Fir all those months I thought Adrian was different. For all those days I avoided Kaden so that he wont be able to look at me and easily read my emotions. I cried for I wished my life was simple.

**********

I was sobbing and wrapped my arms around myself, from preventing to go near Kaden. This was the first time I had shown my weakness to someone besides my family, Ben and Saph. I felt Kaden step front of me and he wrapped his hands around me, I wanted to melt in his touch anc tell him that I love him yet I didn't.

"Angel! Please stop crying. I am right here. I wont leave you love." He said tightening his hold on me. I clutched his shirt tightly enjoying his warmth that was wrapped around me.

"Aanya, once just once say it love, and I wont ever leave ypur side. Ever."

Hearing him saying things like that did nothing but to break my walls more. Even though Kaden had managed to break almost every wall that I had createdaround me, I still didn't have the courage to allow him in my heart.

I shook my head and pulled back from him a little. He took a step back. I knew he was looking at me but I can't look at him with out running and kissing him again.

"Can y..ou call B..en for me? I need him." I told him. My voice cracking because I cried so much. I had again wrapped my arms around myself. I heard him talking to Scarlet over phone and asking her to call Ben, saying that I need him. I heard anger in his voice.

"He will be here soon" That's all he said to me and stood in front me not making any attempt to come closer. Right now I am grateful for that. I just nodded at him, and tears were still falling from my eyes.

The conference door opened.

JOSH'S POV (Aanya's brother)

Today I am thinking of surprising Aanya. Its been a while since I last saw her. It was actually when I had seen her crying her heart out because of Kaden Ford. Oh I hate him already! He messed with her once in her high school. If that was not enough he had done it again in between their project.

I don't know how she is handling him. I will break his nose if hurts her again. What's the use of my training if I can't use it in protecting my loved ones. I go to under street fighting, and I am pretty good at it. Of course Aanya knows about it. She first found out when I was sixteen, when I came home one night all bruised. That was the time after that ass Adrian tries to hit her. I had decided then that I would learn to fight. And today, I am pretty much unbeatable.

I entered her office and straightaway went upstairs. I am taking her for dinner today. I got out of the elevator and headed for her cabin, but scarlet told me that she is in the conference room. So I decided to go down stairs and meet Ben while she finishes her meeting.

After some 15 mins talking to Ben in his cabin, he got a call from Scarlet saying she needs Ben now. Ben shot from his seat with me besides him and we went upstairs and almost ran to the conference room. Ben said its very unusual for Aanya to ask Scarlet for him.

I knew something was wrong, I opened the door with a little force.

"Aanya!" "Neah!" I and Ben both called her.

The scene in front of me made me want to punch some1. Aanya was huddled up on the table obviously crying and that assho*e Kaden was standing there looking at her with his hands in his front pocket.