CHAPTER 4

'Kaden' This can't be. After all this years of avoiding him, not now, not today. I knew he is an architect and has a big company named 'Ford Architect.Inc', but I had no idea he will be here in this presentation. After high school I planned on avoiding him my whole life.

Relax Aanya. He his just here to give the presentation like you. So what, if he has become more good looking in all this years. His black hair tousled carelessly yet professionally looked perfect on his face and his perfectly chiseled jaw. His eyes... God his eyes, still as mesmerizing as ever, the most beautiful shade of BLUE with flecks of green. Ohk stop... you need to stop Aanya.You cannot fall for him. Remember he was the one to leave you and broke your heart.

That's when Mr. Richardson came in the conference room and took his seat.

"Ok ladies and gentlemen, as you all know I am planning to open my branch in U.K. So I have personally invited the best architectural firm to present me with some of your ideas on how is my branch going to be designed. You all have been given the numbers on whose going to perform when. So, shall we start?" Mr. Richardson said.

And just like that, the 1stcompany came to present. I got lost in my world. Just like we say 'Physically present and Mentally absent' Right know I was the definition of this quote.

I still remember my life in my high school.

**FLASHBACK**

Our senior year had just started. You can see all different types of people here. The Jocks, the Barbie's, Nerds.. Etc... Students were all in the hallway running, kissing or just bored to care about all these. Well I was among the last category. I was smart with good grades but most definitely not a nerd. I was tall had right curves in right places. The jocks flirted with me, some still do . is it so hard for them to understand that I don't care. But I always blush, just when they try and flirt with me. Maybe that's the reason theydon't get it that I don't like them. They just don't feel right. I never felt butterflies from just looking at them. They all just needed one thing. Sex. I am very shy with new people, only when I am completely comfortable with their company, I am completely different person.

I was not that popular but liked to stay in my own world. I was not like those girls who jump on any good looking guys that they see. I got disgusted by those Barbie's if that's what you call them. How can someone put so much makeup on their face that its impossible to identify their original skin tone.

Suddenly Seth comes to me n says "Hey Aanya, I really need your help on my history project I am not getting a thing"

"Of course Seth. When?" I asked.

Seth is a football player and the typical badboy. You see he tried to flirt with me last year but he soon got the idea , that am not interested. Thank God for that. Now he is my friend. He is very good with his studies except history and I love History, so when ever he has some problem with the subject I help him.

"How about tomorrowafter school? I have practice today." Seth said.

"Fine with me. So see you tomorrow after school. Bye" I said and started walking towards my locker. Going back on my thoughts about high school's population.