CHAPTER 30

Kaden came running towards her and took her face in his hands. “No Angel! Look at me. Don’t you dare close your eyes. Stay awake for mw baby. Come on! I lo-“ But that’s all Aanya heard. She couldn’t take the pain anymore. She closed her eyes and let the darkness take over.

KADEN’S POV:
I saw as Aanya closed her eyes.
“Call the ambulance!!” Josh yelled. The officers were busy untying Cameron, who by looks of it was beaten to pulp. Thanks to Josh.
One of the officer came to us and spoke, “I have already asked the paramedics to come. Don’t worry they should be here any minute.”
I took hold of Aanya’s hand and looked at her face, it was bruised all over. I cant even imagine what she had gone through. Ben was also the other side of Aanya holding her hand.
“The paramedics are here.” Someone said.
Two people came and started taking Aanya  away from me cause there was a guy who was taking me to the opposite side.
“What the fuck! Leave me. I have to be with her.” I yelled at him
“ Sir you need to relax. We have to treat you, she is being taken to the hospital. I will take you there after your cuts are been taken care of” he said as we reached to other ambulance. I pushed his hands away and looked dead In his eyes.
“Listen here man, that girl right there is my Love. She is my everything. Even I come after her. So get this straight, I won’t let anyone or anything come before her.”  I said and took off in her direction.
I ran towards where they were putting her in the ambulance, there were two people who were looking like they are going to stop me. I gave them the best death glare and a look that say don’t you dare stop me'. They both raised their hands up in surrender motion.
I turned back to the ambulance and went to sit besides Aanya. I took her hand in my both hands and just starred at her face. She looked so pale, but yet she manages to look so beautiful, that it takes my breath away.
When the paramedics secured her to the bed, they all got in and the car started moving. I glanced out of the window to find Josh, Saph, Zack and Ben were following us in Josh's car.
We reached the hospital and nurses came and took Aanya in the emergency room and we all went to the waiting room. I sat away from everyone with my hands on my head. I winced a little bit. I removed my hands and brought it down. There was blood on my hands. I tried touching it again but it hurts. Its bleeding but I can care less. Right now I don’t care. Just by thinking all the things that happened in past 48 hrs, from our fight, my misunderstanding, her getting kidnapped and us rescuing her, I don’t fucking care what happens to me.
I looked around the room and saw that Sapphire is crying like hell and has her head on Zack’s shoulder, hus hands are around her holding her. Ben is sitting opposite to them and his face is tears stricken. He looks like something very dear to his life is taken away from him. Josh is nowhere to be seen. I look around frantically, just to find him near a window on phone. Looks like he is crying badly too.
.
.
.
Its been 2 hrs. 2 fucking hours and there is no news of Aanya. I went to reception desk almost 5 times. But all they tell me to wait here. The doctor will come when he is finished with the patience.
I felt like crying. What happened to our life in just 48 hours. ??
Shit! What if something Happened to her? What if … a hand on my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts. I looked to my right to see Sapphire sitting next to me. Her face is all red and puffy eyes.
I blinked a few times to get rid of the tears that were almost there.
“Kaden! Its ok! She will be okay. Everything will be good. She is strong, like really strong. She will make it through.” She said and squeezed my shoulder.
“I know! My Angel is strong. But what if something bad happens. Its all my fucking fault. Sarah was after her because she was obsessed with Me. Cameron helped her in all this because he wanted to take Me down. He knew Aanya was my weakness. He fucking knew. That’s why he used her. Fuck it is all my fucking fault. If it wasn’t for me, she would have been safe.” I said getting angry at myself.
“Kaden its not your fault,…” she was interrupted by a doctor coming in and calling Aanya’s name.
“Relatives  of Miss. Aanya Williams?” he called out and every1 of us went towards him. That’s when I noticed Mr. and Ms. Williams standing there too. Mr. Williams was holding a crying wife in his arms trying to be strong, but I could see that even he was broken.
“How is my daughter Doctor?” Aanya’s dad asked him.
“She is fine Mr. Williams. She is out of danger. The bullet just touched her arm but didn’t cut through. But she is injured a lot. She has 2 broken ribs, and her left hand is broken and there are cuts and bruised skin on her body. It will take her time to completely heal. She is advised to have a bed rest for 2 weeks. By that time her ribs will be healed too. So we just have to wait for her to wake up. She might feel a lot of pain but right now we have given her the medicine to lessen the pain.” He was about to leave when I interrupted.
“Doctor, can we see her.?” I asked him.
He gave me small smile and spoke, “Yes of course. She is currently being shifted to 2nd floor room no. 203. You guys can go in and visit her, but remember only one person at a time. don’t wake her up. She will wake up when her body is ready to. Take care!” He said.
We all went to the 2nd floor, room no. 203. Aanya’s mom and dad go inside 1st after 15 mins they come out crying. I see that even her dad has tears running down his face. He takes his wife and goes to sit in the waiting room.
I am scarred to go inside. I can’t see her like this.
Josh went afterwards and then Ben, Sapphire and Zack go inside. I look at Josh that just came out feom her room. He has his fist clenched and look of fury on his face.
Saoh, Ben and Zack come out. They all have the same expression. Its my turn. But I cant. Zack comes to me and says, “Go and see her Kade!”
I gave him a look before going towards the door. I so desperately want to know how is she doing.  But to think this is all my fault. Images of Cameron and Sarah came into my mind, I put my hand on the handle, but somehow I can’t push it.
I CAN’T!! I CAN’T!!
I start to back away. My legs have a mind of their own and start to move back. I am stopped when Zack put a hand on my shoulder to stop me. I turn around and see that its just me and him. Everyone else must be at the waiting room.
“Kaden you can do it! Go and meet her! You have to be strong for her. She is the woman you love. You can’t just back way from her.” Zack told me.
“I can’t Zack. Its all my fault. I cant face her, after what I did to her.” I told him.
“It wasn’t your fucking fault Kaden. Go and see her.” He said and pushed me. My hands are literally shaking. With shaking hands I open the door…
*****A/N*****
Hello my beautiful readers.. How are you guys doing?
So what do you guys think about this chapter..?
The doctor said that Aanya is going to be fine. Yay!! 🙌
What would Kaden do when he finally see’s Aanya..? Would he have that will power to stay strong, for him and Aanya?
Stay tuned to find out!!
KEEP READING!!
VOTE & COMMENT!
LOVE
- MYSTIC😘