CHAPTER 14

This chapter is dedicated to @mru1995 . Thank u for your comment.
********
Aanya and Kaden in the Press conference.
************ 

All the information for the Press conference had been mailed to us. Ben was going to be there with me. As for Kaden, I have no idea how are things going to be between us. As I mentioned earlier, its going to be damn awkward but I am going to be highly professional. God please be on my side this time.

I was going through the bulletins about the press Conference when Scarlet informed me that its time to leave for it. Ben was already by the car when I reached there. We entered the car and my driver started the car. While in the car I was getting nervous with the thought of meeting Kaden. What was I suppose to say, 'Hey Kaden. Yaa I know its awkward and all but lets forget it ever happened and continue as we were before that kiss.' Yaa right, like that's gonna happen. Uhhhh!!!

Shit, ok Aanya u need to focus on the situation in hand. God this is going to be fu*king hard. Ben puts his hand on my hand and squeeze it. I smile at him to assure him I am good. He just shakes his head with a small smile playing on his face.

"You know you are 1 stubborn girl." He said.

"I know. But you love me for my stubbornness." I wink at hi and we laugh.

Finally reaching to the place we get out and head to the room where the Press conference is being held. I and Ben enter the room where Zack and Kaden are already in there. Zack came to me as soon as he saw me. There was no one in the room except us four and some other workers setting up everything. Zack bowed in front of me and took my hand and kissed it and then winked at me.

"How are you Ms. Williams. I missed your company for the past week." He said with a heavy voice.

I laughed a little at his failed attempt to be a English man and said, "I am good Mr. Reynolds. I saw how much you missed me. You would come to certain café across my office building, obviously missing me. Yeah?"

He just stared at me with wide eyes but quickly covered it with a smirk. "Nothing goes past you Aanya"

"Ofcourse it doesn't, when it considers my best friend." I said giving him a teasing smile.

"Right, so come. Let's have a seat." He said, changing the subject. Haha.. I am not letting it go just yet.

He leads me to Kaden. I am sure every1 in the room can hear my heartbeat cause its beating wildly. I seat next to him with Ben on my right and Kaden on my left and Zack sits besides Kaden. Kaden tries to talk to me when Mr. Richardson or should I call him Thomas came and stood in front of the table.

"Kaden, Aanya good to see you two. So you guys are ready?" Thomas asked.

"Yes Thomas. We are very much prepared." I say.

"Of course Thomas. We have it all under control. You just relax." Kaden said, while shaking his hand.

"Perfect. So let's begin. Mary let them in." he orders Mary and she goes out of the room.

I was casually talking to Ben when I heard Kaden calling me, "Aanya. I need to talk to you." He was trying to start a conversation with me but I didn't want that. So I just ignored it and continue to talk to Ben. When he tried talking to me again, reporter's started filling the area.