CHAPTER 31

“It wasn’t your fucking fault Kaden. Go and see her.” He said and pushed me. My hands are literally shaking. With shaking hands I open the door…
KADEN’S POV:
As soon as the door opened, the sight that I saw made me want to fall on my knees. I caught the door for some support and went inside.
My Love, My Angel was laying there unconscious. The Aanya that everyone knows for being strong. His Aanya who always loves to fight with him so much that sometimes he feels like killing himself.
Her left hand was wrapped in a plaster. Bandage was wrapped on her head and her face was all bruised and scratched. I clenched my hands tightly and went further to her side.
I moved my hands on her face, even with all the bruises, she was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. The only girl for him. The only girl whom he loved back then, loves right now and will love forever.
I took her right hand in my hands and sat on the chair besides her.
“You know, I never thought that I would fall in love with a girl ever. Because all I knew was – as you always used to say- ‘use girls'. But then when I moved in this city and attended your high school. It was like my old school. Boys wanted to befriend me and girls were willing to fall on their knees for me. They all missed the only thing that you had. Ok actually two. Your attitude and your helpful nature
When I first saw you, you were talking to some random girl, looking hot as fuck. You have no idea how good you looked that day. I first saw you as a conquest. That was reason I made a bet with Dominic. But as I got to know you, I saw a very sweet yet strong girl, who was willing to help anyone and who also wont think for a second to get back at them if they tried to hurt you.
Do you know why I call you An Angel,? Because you are just like one. Amazingly beautiful, strong yet polite. Your voice is so mesmerizing. I had fallen for you the day I sat besides you in our class for our project. I just didn’t realize.
When I did realize, it was that exact moment that I went to Dominic and put off our bet. Nothing was more important to me than you.
I don’t know how Sarah had all this planned, but she planned it on the exact day I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend. I was going to tell you how much I loved you. I had everything planned. Dinner, romantic place to propose you and then fireworks when you say yes. You loved fireworks, right.?” I smile at the memory.
“But you were ignoring me for 2 days straight. I didn’t know what to do. So I was going to put you on my shoulder and take you from there. But Sarah made me believe that you had a thing going on with Seth and I got angry. I thought you were playing with me. That’s when I started being cold to you. I am sorry love. I am so sorry for all the times I hurt you. Said things I knew would hurt you. Always kept fighting with you. Made your life miserable while this project was going on.
I love you Angel. Please wake up. Please wake up baby so I can tell you this! I love you so much!!” I whispered kissing her forehead and put my head on her hand that I was holding. Tears rolling down my eyes. But I didn’t care right now. All I want is for her to wake up. I don’t know how much time I was sitting there holding her hand, but slowly I drifted to sleep.
AANYA’S POV:
I feel like my head is banging from the inside. I look around but all I see is darkness. I start to panic. Why the fuck I cant see anything. Shit!!
That’s when I realized that my eyes are closed😐. Thank God! I thought that bitch Sarah poked my eyes out or what. Anyways back to problem at hand is that my head in banging and that beeping sound is fucking killing me. Someone stop that fucking sound.
I try to open my eyes and with much effort I successfully open them only to close them again. The white light and white ceiling is all I see and burn my eyes. This time I slowly open them and wait for them to get used to the whiteness. I try to lift my left hand to my eyes to shield them from this lights but its fucking heavy. I cant move it.
I look at my left hand,(let me tell you my head hurts when I fucking move it) only to see that its wrapped in a plaster. I am fucking killing Sarah! Ok its ok. We all have two hands for a reason. I try and lift it but again its too heavy to move up. I move my head slowly to right to see that Kaden is sleeping there with his hand in mine and his face on the bed facing me. I remember everything Sarah said, about the bet and about him and Chelsea. I know he had backed away from that bet for me.
I just look at him. His face looks so tired. It feels like he has aged in this few hours or so I think. I don’t know how long was I out. His hair is disheveled. I carefully remove my hand from his hold making sure not to wake him up. I move my hand to his face and move his hair from his forehead. I see that he has a frown on his face. I take my first finger and thumb and push his frown to make it straight.
When I was doing this his eyes opened and looked at me. I smiled at him. He smiles at me too and goes to close his eyes again. But then he jerks up and sits straight. His face was showing emotions after emotions. Shock, relief, panic.
“Oh God! Your awake. Your awake! Oh Angel!” he takes my face in his hand and kisses my forehead. I wanted to tell him then and there that I love him. But he wouldn’t let me.
“Are you ok? Does it hurt? Where does it hurt? Is your hand ok? Oh God I have to call the nurse” he started Firing question after question without waiting for my answer. He was about to go out to call the nurse when I caught his hand and stopped him.
I gave him a small smile and motioned for him to give me water. He was quick to get me glass of water. He helped me sit and then brought the glass to my mouth. I drank the water, and it was then that I realized how thirsty I was.
“Slowly Angel!” Kaden said. I looked at him still drinking water. His other hand was behind my back drawing circles.
As I was drinking water, the door to my room opened and a man and a women came in. By what they were wearing, I think it’s the doctor and nurse.
“So Aanya, I see you are awake.” He smiles at me.
I give a now empty glass to Kaden who takes it from me and smiles at me. I turn towards the doctor and nod.
“How are you feeling Aanya? Is there anywhere that hurts?” The doc. asks me. Kaden goes and stands in one corner and is looking at me with a small encouraging smile.
“My head hurts and I cant freaking move my hand. My stomach hurts a little not much.” I say and shrug.
He takes my hand and I don’t know checks me. He asks me different questions and I answer them.
“Aanya the police wants to meet you and question you. Is it ok if I send them in? Or do you want some time to get rest?” The doctor ask me.
“No she won’t. She is having a headache. I don’t think its right time for them to interrogate her right now.” Kaden says coming behind the doctor.
I glare at him and say, “I’ll meet them now doctor. I want to get this over with.”
Doctor nods at me “Take care. I’ll come again to check your vitals.” With that he and the nurse leaves the room.
As soon as they go the Police officers come in.
“Miss Williams. I am officer Parker and this is Officer Hunter. We are here to ask you some questions.” Office Parker tells me.
“Hello officer. So tell me what do you want to ask.?” I ask them.
“Are you comfortable with this gentleman in the room?” he says and then looks at Kaden.
I look at Kaden and see that he is almost pleading me with his eyes. I look back at Officer Parker and say, “I am comfortable with him in the room Officer. I trust him. You can ask me any questions. If I feel like its uncomfortable for me to answer in front of him I’ll tell you guys.”
“Very well then Miss. Williams. I would suggest Kaden, that you wont interfere in middle of this interrogation.” He looks at Kaden sternly. Kaden has a blank look and just nods at him.
“And Officer please call me just Aanya.” I tell them.
“Ok Aanya so tell me what exactly happened when you left your office.?” Officer Hunter asked me.
Just like that I repeated everything that happened from the moment Ben called me to the moment they arrived and captured Sarah. Everything that happened from my waking up in a strange room to seeing its Sarah and Cameron and the 4 asshole masked men who beat me up. Then how my friends came in and rescued me. They asked me questions from time to time and I answered them patiently.
I saw Kaden was still standing in the corner but now with his head down and hands clenched. I furrowed my eyes.
“Well Aanya, thank you for your support. Take care and Get well soon. If we need any more information then we will contact you.” I nod at them and With that they both left.
I turned my head to Kaden and called him, “Kaden! What’s wrong?”
He didn’t move from there, “Kaden! Look at me. Come here.!” I said. He came to me but still wasn’t looking at me. He sat on the chair besides my bed.
“I am sorry Aanya.” He said, in a whisper only I can listen to him cause he was sitting right besides me.
“What? Why Kade? Why are you sorry? You didn’t do anything.” I said furrowed my eyes. I took his face in my hand and made him look at me. He looked so broken. I could figure the emotions going in him through his eyes. It held pain, regret, guilt, love.
Why regret & guilt?
He looked at me said, “Its all my fault Angel. Its all my fault. If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t…” as he was saying something, I could hear voices of my brother, friends and mom, dad too.
I looked behind Kaden, but the door was closed. Kaden was also looking there. When he turned back to me, he took my face in his hands and leaned in.
He kissed me like his life depended on me. His hands were holding my face in place and I used my right hand and placed it on his cheek. I was literally feeling all the love, and I kissed him showing the same.
It wasn’t a dominating kiss. This kiss was so simple yet it was all that he needed to tell me. I felt tears coming in my eyes. I don’t know why but it felt more like a Goodbye Kiss.
I closed my eyes more tightly and my hold on his face tightened. He pulled away from me and kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw that he was still holding my face and looking in my eyes.
“Angel! I am sorry baby. I promise that now nothing will happen to you because of me. I promise baby!” he leaned in and pecked me. He smiled at me but I could see something’s wrong.
“Kade why are you ..” Before I can complete my question Mom, Dad and Josh entered in my room and rushed towards me. And I saw Kaden leave the room.
*****A/N*****
Hello my beautiful people.. How are you guys??
So that's chp 31. Hope you guys liked it..
What is Kaden upto? Aanya is feeling that something's wrong..
Is he going to leave her & protect her?
Is he going to be at her side and protect her?
STAY TUNNED TO FIND OUT!!
KEEP READING!
VOTE AND COMMENT!!
LOVE
- MYSTIC😘