17

*the next morning*
I woke up to the sound of jj screaming yet again. I got up and checked my phone. It was 9:30 I'm the morning. At least it's later than yesterday. Then I realised it wasn't jj's banter screaming, something was wrong. I stood up and instantly fell back down. My head started hurting and yesterday went a bit blurry.
(the stress made you forget pretty much everything from yesterday)
I brushed it of and got dressed I wore (media) and walked downstairs going through twitter. I walked into the kitchen where the shouting was coming from and it stopped as soon as I walked in. I looked at all the guys confused before walking over to josh and hugging him. I then sat on his lap on the stool and rested my head on his shoulder.
Y/n: morning, what was all the shouting about, oh and can I have something for my head, I can barely remember anything that happened yesterday. I said as I laughed to myself.
Josh: yeah you can have something. He said as he put me on the stool next to him and got me some medicine.
I took the pills then looked at jj.
Y/n: so what was all the shouting about. I said confused.
Jj: I don't know, do you want to tell her SIMON. He said harshly.
Simon: um...I...I'm moving...in with my girlfriend. He said as he looked down.
Y/n: you have a girlfriend. I said sadly/madly.
Simon: yeah, are you okay. He said as he looked at me.
Y/n: yeah I'm perfectly fine, the person who I've loved for about 5-6 years, the person who kissed me, the person I felt happy with, is moving away and didtching me for someone else. I said madly.
Simon: I-.
Y/n: no, piss off, go and live with her, I'll get over you easily, you know I'll just go and hook up with someone else, but you know, that's fine, we will be fine without you here. I said harshly before storming upstairs.
When I properly looked at my room, you know, not half asleep, I realisedsome of it was smashed up.
Y/n: what is going on today. I sighed as I sat on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands.
I sat in that position for about 10 minutes thinking. I was broke out of my thoughts by a knock on my door.
Y/n: who is it. I sighed.
Simon: it's me, can we talk. He said sadly.
Y/n: come in. I said as I sat up.
He then walked in and sat next to me.
Y/n: so...what do you want to talk about. I said breaking the silence.
Simon: I wanted to tell you I'm sorry for everything. He said as he held my hand.
Y/n: you should be. I said as I kept looking at our hands.
Simon: I know, be mad at me, scream at me, punch me, kick me, do what you want, I deserve it. He said as he let go of my hand and played with his fingers.
Y/n: I would never hurt you Simon, even after everything, I just don't know how to forgive you. I said as I looked at him.
He was still playing with his fingers. I can't stand to see him so depressed. He was so happy on YouTube enjoying his life before I arrived. Im going to fix this. I lifted his face up with my hands and looked him straight in his bright blue, ocean eyes and smiled.
Y/n: I'm sorry. I said as I kissed his cheek.
Simon: I'm so sorry y/n, your freaking 14 and you've been through more than I ever have in my life, I've treated you like a nothing so many times and I'm going to change. He said as a tear fell out of his eye.
I wiped the tear away and pulled him into a hug.
Y/n: um...Simon. I said nervously.
Simon: yes princess. He said as he hugged me tightly.
Y/n: are you still going to go and live with your girlfriend. As I said girlfriend my voice squeaked as I felt my eyes tearing up.
Simon: no, no I'm not, I can't leave you and the guys like that, I was sad yesterday and said yes for the sake of it. He said as he held my hands and looked me in the eyes.
Y/n: good. I said as I hugged him.
He then smiled at me and hugged me tightly.

*when Simon gf arrives*

Me and Simon were sat hugging in my room in my bed when I heard a knock on my door.
Y/n: who is it. I said laughed from what me and Simon had been talking about since we made up.
The door then flew open to see a angry Hannah.
Hannah: get tf of my boyfriend right now. She said as she ran over to me and pushed me of my bed.
Simon: WHY DID YOU DO THAT! He shouted as he rushed over to me.
Hannah: BECAUSE SHE WAS LAYING IN YOUR BED! WITH YOU! she shouted.
Simon: THIS IS Y/N'S ROOM. HE SHOTED BACK.
I then grabbed Simon's arm and stopped him.
Y/n: please calm down. I said as I let go of his arm.
Simon: okay. He said as he helped me up.
Hannah: SIMON! she shouted trying to get Simons attention.
Simon: what. He said back.
Hannah: choose. She said sternly.
Simon: what. He said as he looked me confused and got the same confused expression back from me.
Hannah: me or HER! She said saying my name in a disgusted tone.
Simon looked at me then at Hannah then back to me. He then stood up and helped me up. Hannah looked disgusted as i giggled to myself.
Simon: i choose y/n. He said as he pulled me in and kissed me.
Hannah then grunted and stormed out slamming my door on the way out. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Simon.
Y/n: I love you. I said as i stared into his gorgeous ocean blue eyes.
Simon: I love you to. He said as he pulled me into another kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1072 words in this chapter☺️ sorry i haven't updated in so long i had a sleepover and im lazy af😂 but awwwwww what a sweet ending. i had to make y/n and Simon a thing again so i can picture myself with Simon again and make up stories about us😂sorry im such a fangirl😂 anyway until next time PEACE✌️️