9

Just a quick note I haven't updated cuz my dog ^^^^ was put down on the 7/12/16 (Wednesday) so I haven't been very motivated to post. Sorry. Anyway here's the chapter. Oh and just a quick thing. you are homeschooled in this now so you won't be going to school anymore :)

*sunday morning*
*y/n's PoV*

I woke up to the sound of shouting downstairs. That's usually normal in this house, I mean we live with jj, so I just got out of bed and got dressed. I wore (outfit below) and I just had my hair straight.
Then I went downstairs for some breakfast. As i walked into the kitchen i realized it wasn't a jokey kind of shouting. I saw Simon and harry fighting and Josh and tobi trying to pull them of of each other. After a couple of seconds Simon ran up to his room and slammed the door. I ran over to harry to check if he was okay. He had bruises and blood over his face and top.
Harry: y/n you im so sorry you saw that. He said holding my hand.
I helped him up and sat him on a stool and sat next to him.
Y/n: Harry what happened. I said putting my hand on his face wiping some blood of.
Harry: basically Simon started on josh, and then I tried to stop him from doing something stupid and he attacked me. He said looking down.
Y/n: that's it. I said getting up and walking to Simons room.
When I got there I opened the door and walked in getting really angry. He was pacing around his room looking really angry with his fists clenched.
Y/n: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SIMON! I shouted.
Simon: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHATS WRONG WITH ME! He shouted back.
Y/n: I MEAN, YOU STARTED ON MY DAD, THEN YOU ATTACKED HARRY BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM DOING SOMETHING STUPID! I shouted with tears in my eyes.
Simon: GET OUT NOW. he shouted pointing to the door.
Y/n: NO, WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS SIMON. I shouted getting really angry.
Simon: BECAUSE YOUR ADOPTED AND NONE OF US REALLY LOVE YOU, JOSH ONLY ADOPTED YOU FOR THE SYMPATHY SUBSCRIBERS. Then he realized what he had just said and looked disappointed in himself.
Then I stood there in shock. I can't believe he just said that. Then I ran out of the room past all of the guys and out the front door. I heard faint shouts from behind me but I just focused on getting as far away from them as i can. I was running for so long until I reached a big tree. It was the tree I went to the first time I ran away. I sat there crying for ages. Then thoughts crowded my mind. Thoughts i don't want to be thinking. 💭I don't want to be here anymore. I've been here for long enough. I hate my life. I hate the guys. I hate Simon. I hate josh. Did he really get me for the sympathy subscribers. I can't believe simon said that.💭 I was broke out of my thoughts by someone shouting my name. It was harry.
Harry: Y/N YOUR OKAY. He said picking me up and spinning me around.
I pushed him away from me and started crying. Then I felt myself being pulled into one of Harry's warm hugs. I hugged back. Then me and harry walked around for a while. Harry did not stop taking. Then I realized why. We walked back to the house. I looked at harry with a scared look and he just squeezed my hand and we walked in. When we opened the door we saw josh pacing around. I ran over to him and hugged him. We hugged for a while until I heard someone say my name. I looked up to see Simon. I turned round to look at the door and realized harry was standing there. Ugh.
Simon: y/n please can we talk upstairs. He said with a sorry look on his face.
Then josh looked at me and I gave him a reassuring look, hugged him, then walked upstairs with Simon. We walked in his room and he closed to the door. I went and sat on his bed and he came and sat next to me.
Simon: y/n you don't know how sorry I am right now, first I didn't watch you enough so you got kidnapped, then I started on josh, then I attacked harry because he was being a good friend. Then I hurt you and that's the worst thing I've ever done. Please forgive me y/n. I'm so sorry.He said crying.
I hugged him and wiped his tears away.
Y/n: it's okay si, I know things get hard at times and you take it out on people you love, and I'm happy you feel safe enough to take it out on me. I said kissing his cheek.
Simon: thank you y/n, you don't understand how much I love you. He said kissing my forehead as he hugged me.

*4 weeks later*

*y/n's PoV*
It's a while till Christmas But i still can't wait. I've already got all the guys their gifts.
I've go them ;
Josh: Ive write a book called 10 reason why your the best dad.💗
Simon: Ive got him a bracelet/band thingy, that says "I love you so much si, thank you for everything❤️"
Harry: I've got him a Silver trinklet Box that says "I love you harry"
Tobi: Ive got him a new snap back(idk what there called, don't kill me😳) hat he has been dying for.
Jj: I've got him a pair of new expensive shoes he has been on about for a couple of months now.
Ethan: Ive got Ethan a top I made myself, it has "WHAT DO YOU MEAN??!?!?!" on it.
Vikk: Finally my little vikky, I've got him a photo album with loads of pictures of us together, but on the Back of every picture is a personal message about the photo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay sorry this chapter look so long. I had no idea that to write😳 I hope you like this chapter. Be sure to comment what you think of the story so far i would REALLY appreciate it.