23

⚠️warning: this chapter will have quite a lot of strong language⚠️
*next morning*

I sat up in bed as my eyes flickered open. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone to check the time. 7:34am. I then got up and trudge into the bathroom still half asleep. After I arrived at my bathroom I took my clothes off and headed into the shower.

*skip shower*

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped myself in my towel. I then headed into my bedroom and got dressed. I did my hair and put my glasses on. (media, geez haven't done that in a while XD) I then grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat as I was so hungry. As I walked into the kitchen I was greeted by the same four faces I know and love, Josh, Simon, JJ and vik, But there was someone else. A brown haired girl was sitting there looking me up and down. When our eyes meet she smiled at me. I smiled back and walked over to josh and hugged him.

"Morning" I said as I pulled away from the hug and walked over to the girl.

"Hi, I'm y/n" I said as I held my hand out.

"Hi, I'm Violet, I've heard a lot about you" She said as she shook my hand.

"Good or bad" I said as I laughed.

"All good don't worry" She said as she laughed with me.

"Y/n, This is Violet, my girlfriend" He said as I froze.

"Girlfriend" I said as I looked at him shocked.

I haven't heard anything about a girl, or girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner" He said as he innocently smiled.

"It's fine" I said as i smiled at her and laughed.

I then walked over to simon and sat on his lap.

"Morning" I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Mornin babe" He said as he kissed mine.

"did you sleep well" he asked as he got out his phone.

"Yep, really good actually, when we stopped recording at 3, I edited for about 1 hour then I went to sleep, I slept for...about....3 and a half hours" I said happy with myself.

"I suppose that kind of good" Josh said as he got up and grabbed himself a dr pepper.

"OH" I shouted as i made everyone jump.

"Violet, were having a party tomorrow, you coming" I said as I looked at her hopefully.

"I mean if you don't mind, but i won't know anyone" She said anxiously.

"It's okay, i'm sure you'll be able to make friends very quickly because your so nice" I said as she smiled.

"Thank you" She said as she looked at josh and smiled.

*Time skip a phew hours*

Me, Simon, Josh, Violet, Vik and JJ were all sitting in the living room getting to know Violet and watching TV when violet looked at me and stared talking.

"Hey y/n, can I see your room, like, ya know, where you record" She said as she smiled.

"Obviously" I said as I took her and ran her upstairs.

Once we got to my room I walked in and she followed.

"So that's where I film and stuff like that" I said as the door shut.

I turned around and she was standing there looking at me with disgust.

"What's wrong" I said as I looked at her confused.

She didn't reply. She just walked passed me and over to my equipment. Then she picked up my drink, which was a half full water bottle, and tipped in on my laptop.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU BITCH" I screamed as I grabbed a top of of my bed, ran over to my laptop and started to clean it.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME" She screamed back.

"A BITCH, YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE" I shouted as I tried to make my laptop work.

It wouldn't work. All my new videos. Editing. School work and so much more. Gone.

I then felt her pull my hair, push me around and onto the wall.

"Listen here, I don't like Josh, I'm only here for the fame, And Money, Amd to get close with the guys.

"You bitch, you wait till i tell J-" I said as she cut me of.

"that's the thing, your not going to, because if you dom i'll just make up some thing about you, or what you supposedly did to me and tell Josh, I mean he's so love struck he will turn on you instantly" She said as she evilly laughed.

"Now I'm going to go downstairs and we aren't going to talk about this again" She said as she let go of me.

She then skipped out of my room closing the door behind her leaving me shocked. I slid down the wall and processed what just happened. I pulled my legs to my chest and started to cry. I then heard my door open but I ignored it.

"Y/n" I heard a familiar voice say.

I lifted my head up and smiled. Finally she's back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys that's all for today for today😊I'm busy tomorrow but Sunday I will write another chapter. Probably😂 Cliffhanger.
Anyway until next time PEACE✌️️