6

*1 week later*

Its been a week since the guys found about crystal and her gang. They has surprisingly left me alone it's been really good.

*friday morning*

I woke up at 5:30 to get ready for school. I walked along the hallways trying to not wake up that's boys. I went into the bathroom and had a shower. After I was done I went to my room and picked my outfit. I wore (picture below) and did my hair(picture below).

I went downstairs and by now jj, Harry and josh were up

I went downstairs and by now jj, Harry and josh were up. I walked into the kitchen.
Y/n: good morning. I said walking up to josh and kissing his cheek.
Josh: good morning sweetie. He hugging me.
Jj: where's my kiss. He said pointing to his cheek.
I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.
Y/n: you happy now. I said playfully punching his arm.
Jj: yep. He said giving me a grin.
He's so weird. But that's why I love him.
Harry: so you excited for today. He said as I sat next to him on the island.
Y/n: surprisingly yeah, I am. I said smiling.
Josh: good, And remember he drill, if anything happens-
Y/n: I call you, you come and pick me up, and we come home and call the police, I know, I know josh stop worrying, nothing's going to happen. I said laughing.
Josh: hey I'm just looking out for you, okay. He said laughing.
Y/n: I know, and that's why I love you so much, because you care about me.

*skip to at school*

It's 4th lesson lunch next. Another good day being left along by Crystal. The bell rang and I ran outside frantically searching for Rosie. As soon as we saw each other we ran towards each other and we hugged and we fell over, and even tho people were staring st us, We don't care, because we have each other and that's all we need to survive at school. We stood up and started hysterically laughing. I turned round to walk towards our table when I bumped into someone. It was crystal of course of all the times I could have turned round I did it then.
Crystal: how dare you you bi**h, that's it I've been being nice to you recently because of what the school said about whatever your precious daddy said what will happen if I messed with you, but do you know what-
Y/n: no I don't and i would rather not, bye crystal. Come on Rosie let's go and sit down. I said and then me and rosie walked away.
Rosie: Where did that come from. She said linking arms with me.
Y/n: adrenaline. I said laughing.
Rosie: this is why I love you so much. Your so confident and pretty and funny. She said as we sat down.
Y/n: awh thanks Rosie. I love you too.

*skip to 3:00pm*

Y/n: well I'll see you tomorrow Rosie byeeee. I shouted as I got in Josh's car.
Rosie: byeeee. She shouted back.
Josh: hey sweetie, how was your day. He said hugging me.
Do I tell him what happened with crystal.
Y/n: well,um,yeah it was good, except the part were me and crystal had a little thing. But it doesn't matter. I handled it pretty well. I think. I said looking down and playing with my fingers.
Josh: y/n what happened. He said while he kept his eyes on the road.
Y/n: okay,well,basically. I told josh what happened on the way back to the house.
Josh: I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself y/n. But if she does anything to you I swear I don't care what you say I'm going to the police.
Y/n: I know josh. I said hugging him.
We walked in and Simon ran up to me and picked me up and span me around. I was laughing so much. I love him.
Simon: so how was your day. He said as we walked into the living room.
Y/n: good, but do you know what I'm gonna go to my room for a bit.
Simon: okay.
I walked up to my room and layer on my bed I was so tired I closed my eyes and rested. Until Simon walked in my room.
Simon: y/n, can I talk to you outside quick. He said holding out his hand which I accepted and followed him outside.
Y/n: Simon what is this all about.
Simon: listen the guys wanted me to be the one to tell you. He said looking me in the eyes.
Y/n: Simon what's this all about. I said firmly.
Simon: y/n josh doesn't want you anymore. We're getting rid of you. All the guys hate you. Except me. He said grabbing my face and kissing me.
Back to reality
I woke up in my bed. Phew it was a dream. That was horrible. It felt so real though. Especially the kiss ;) i check the time it was only 4:30. I walked down stairs and I went to the living room where I found all the guys doing a video together. I mouthed "ill wait" to josh and went back upstairs.i walked into my room and went over to my guitar. I picked it up and started playing 'James Arthur say you won't let go' . I finished the song and put my guitar down. I turned around and all the guys were standing looking at me in amazement.
Y/n: OMG how much if that did you guys hear. I said blushing.
Josh: enough to know that you are amazing. He said,
Y/n: thanks but I don't think I'm very good. I said laughing.
Josh: yes you are. Anyway we have just finished our video and we're going to go get some Nando's wanna come.
Y/n: sure. I said running out my bedroom door and running down stairs. We all put our shoes on and we all went to Nando's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats all for this chapter guys. I hope you enjoyed. And until next time PEACE✌️️