21

-recap-

We finally got back to the house and walked inside. When we got inside Simon put me down as I took my shoes off. I walked into the kitchen followed by all of the guys. What i saw made me freeze.
Simon: babe, what's wr- He said as he saw what i saw he froze as well.
It was horrible, right in front of us was...

-end of recap-

jmx laying on the island motionless with a knife through his chest.
Y/n: J! I screamed as I ran to his side and started to check his pulse.
Nothing.
I grabbed his wrist and checked there.
Nothing.
Then his neck.
Nothing.
I started to cry as I realized there was no hope. I climbed onto the island and straddled him. I shook him, shouted at him, Everything, but nothing worked. He was gone. I jumped of of him and grabbed my phone. I called the number and got ready to get mad.
unknown: hello y/n, find my surprise. She said smugly.
Y/n: WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU AND WHY THE F*CK HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO MY BEST FRIEND. I screamed down the phone.
unknown: I told you to stay away, you and the other guys better watch their backs, oh and Sarah, yes i know about Sarah callux's girlfriend, keep yours eyes on her as well. As she said that I instantly hung up the phone and called Sarah.
She picked up after about 2 rings.
Y/n: SARAH GET THE FU*K AROUND THE SIDEMEN HOUSE RIGHT NOW YOUR IN DANGER. I shouted as soon as she picked up.
unknown: is she. The voice said as I froze.
No, not Sarah, she's my best friend, she's like my sister.
unknown: if you want her go to (insert random address) right now. The girl said.
I instantly hung up the phone and ran out of the house.
Simon: Y/N. Simon shouted but I ignored him and ran for my life to the building.

*skip to y/n arriving at the building*

I arrived at the address as I froze. It was a abandoned building but...it was on fire. I haven't been thinking straight so why start now. I ran inside the building without a second thought. (also can I just say right now i'm listing to "perfect after all ~ sarah close, how ironic). I ran in and instantly regretted it. There was wood falling everywhere, Fire everywhere. I listed to hear screamed or something to signify where Sarah was. Then i heard it. I could hear muffled screames coming from the end of the hallway. The hallway was covered in fire and falling apart. It's now or never. I ran along the hallway as I covered my eyes. As I got to the end I kicked the door open like something out of a James bond film. There she was, Sarah was sitting there tied up with gas cans all around her. No. I went to walk over to her as part of the floor collapsed. She shook the gag of and shouted at me.
Sarah: Y/N GET OUT OF HERE! She screamed as I ignored her and looked around for another way to get to her.
sarah: I MEAN IT, YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TIME, PLEASE LEAVE. She screamed as i took a step back.
Y/n: NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND. I screamed as I made a jump towards her.
I made it. I untied her and somehow threw her over to the exit. We both sprinted out without getting hurt. As we left the building we carried on running as far away from it as we could. Just then. The hole thing exploded. We looked back and sighed. I hugged Sarah and looked at her.
Y/n: I'm so sorry, it's my fault your in this mess. I said as I hugged her.
Sarah: That doesn't matter now, what matters is we are all going to get through it...as a team...as you said, no one gets left behind. She said as a tear fell down her cheek.
I wiped her tear and we headed back to the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for the short chapter but I needed to update. I'm so crap at updating I'm honestly so sorry. Also AestheticallyKennedy you found out what was there😂😭
How dramatic!
Who do you think the mystery person is?
Do you think this is dragging out?
Should i speed it up?
Do you want less, the same, or more drama?
anyway until next time PEACE✌️