13

I'm that little tornado again. was all I could think about the car ride to the flats. I was staring out of the window wondering how things ended up like this.
Harry: y/n, you alright. He said sounding worried.
Then I realized we were stopped in the car park of the flats and all of the guys were looking at me worried.
Y/n: yeah, I'm alright. I faked a smile to make it more believable.
Harry: okay, let's go in. He said as we all got out the car.

*Simon's PoV*
"Peace" I said as i finished my YouTube video and turned of the camera. I felt so empty but I didn't know why. I miss being happy. Since y/n got here nothing but bad things has happened. I miss when it was just us guys. Oh who am I kidding, I miss her like crazy. I can't keep lying to myself. I miss her and I hate myself that I'm so mean to her but she just gave up without even trying. I want everything to be back to the way it was, when we all made video together and we were all happy and none of us were separated. I want everything to be normal again. I was broke out of my thoughts by a knock on my door.
Simon: hey bro, what's up. I said as josh walked in looking sad.
Josh: I-I miss my daughter. He said as he put his head in his hands and stared crying.
Simon: it's okay bro, I'm here. I said hugging him.
Josh: that's the thing, your here, jj's here, vikk's here, and I'm here, that's it. Where's everyone else. They all left us. Even my own daughter. My own freaking daughter Simon. She left because of me. He said as my heart broke.
Simon: josh, she didn't leave because of you, she left because of me, I'm been so horrible to her since the incident and now I know why, i was scared I would've lost her. And I went the wrong way about it. I was a dick about it instead of helping her. I'm so sorry.
Josh: Simon...it's both our faults...don't blame yourself. He said and hugged me.
Simon: I know. I sighed.
Josh: how about we get jj and vikk and go and sort this all out. He said wiping his tears.
Simon: yeah bro, that would be good. I said standing up.
I offered my hand out to josh, which he accepted, and followed me out of the room. We walked towards vikk's room to heard loud sobs. I opened to the door and walked in to see something that broke my heart. Vikk was laying on his bed crying his eyes out holding a picture of all of that we took the day josh adopted y/n. It was in a frame that lights up and says family on it. I walked over to vikk and sat next to him.
Vikk: what has happened to us guys. He sobbed.
Simon: I don't know, but we are going to sort it out. You coming. I said as he looked up to me and smiled.
I wiped away his tears and hugged him as he sat up.
Simon: come on. I said while taking vikk's hand and guiding him to jj's room.
Where we heard loud banging (don't take that the way you dirty minded person!😏😉😂). We ran in and saw jj's room smashed up and he was sitting on his chair by his desk with his head in his hands.
Josh: jj what happened In here. He said as he ran over to jj and put his hand on his back.
Jj: I don't know. He said as he stood up.
Vikk: jj...did you do this. He said as he walked towards jj.
Jj: of course I did...I'm stressed and jj don't know how to handle it okay! He slightly shouted which made vikk walk backwards slightly.
Jj: I'm sorry vikk. I didn't mean to shout. He said walking towards vikk.
Vikk: guys we'll meet you al the car okay. Vikk said looking st me and josh.
Me and josh nodded and walked out. 

*vikks's PoV*
Vikk: jj are you okay. I said as I walked towards jj.
Jj: I don't know. He said looking me in the eye.
Vikk: what else are you stressed about jj...you know you can talk to me about anything. I said putting my hand on jj's arm.
Then jj smashed his lips against mine. The kiss was passionate. Then jj pulled away shocked.
Jj: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that. He said as he pulled away. I'm just stressed because...I-I-I love you vikk. He said looking down.
Vikk: what!?! I said shocked.
Jj: I know it's bad but I cant help it. I'm sorry. He said as a tear fell from his eye.
Vikk: don't be sorry. I said as I smashed our lips together.
The kiss got heated then we pulled away.
Vikk: now what do you say jj, let's go and fix things. I said as I look his hand.
Jj: let's go...but vikk...can this stay between us for now. He said as he looked me dead in the eye.
Vikk: of course. I said and we headed to the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~awhhhhh vikk and jj !!!!!❤️❤️ what do you guys think?!?! Sorry for the short chapter it was a filler chapter.
Do you like jj and vikk?
Do you think the guys will accept them?
Do you think they are going to sort things out?
Do you think things are going to go back to normal?
Anyway until next time PEACE✌️️