5

*1 month later*

It's been a month since that day at school with crystal and her gang. I'm still being bullied by them. I haven't told josh or any of the guys, because crystal said that if I tell anyone she make my life hell and she already does, so I don't even want to imagine what she'll do to me if I told the guys.

*monday morning*
*knock,knock,knock*

"Come in" I shouted while laying on my bed feeling sick knowing I have to go into school and see crystal and her gang. "Morning sweetie" I heard a voice say softly while playing with my hair. I looked up to see josh staring at me.
Josh: morning sleepy head. He said laughing.
Y/n: leave me alone to get ready. I said getting up.
I walked over to my wardrobe and stood there looking for an outfit until I heard josh sigh and leave the room. I picked out my outfit (picture below) and did my hair (picture below). I don't really put much effort in getting ready anymore. There's no point I'm probably going to get something poured on me or get beaten up so I mean there's actually no point.

 There's no point I'm probably going to get something poured on me or get beaten up so I mean there's actually no point

I then walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen to find all of the guys in the kitchen

I then walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen to find all of the guys in the kitchen. As soon as I walked in they all looked at me.
Y/n: take a picture it will last longer. I said rolling my eyes and grabbing an apple and sitting down.
Simon: alight miss sassy pants. He said laughing. I just glared at him.
Josh: is at all your eating y/n. I'm starting to think your going back to ur old habits because you haven't been eating lately. It's making me really stressed. He said looking at me.
Y/n: oh well, I am sorry I'm making my dear father stressed. Maybe you shouldn't have adopted me in the first place. I said taking a bite out of my apple.
Josh: leave me alone y/n. He said. Waking out of the kitchen into the living room.
Simon: dude. He said following josh into the living room.
The room went silent. I felt my eyes filling up with tears. I ran out of the kitchen and onto the stairs, and I cried. My dad hates me. why do i always do this.
Simon: sorry about him. I'm taking you to school today. He said putting his arm around me.
Y/n: okay. I said while wiping my tears.
The next thing I heard was shouting coming from the living room.
Simon: come on y/n we should probably go now. He said grabbing my arm and tugging me towards the door.
Y/n: okay. I said worryingly following him out the door.
He put his arm around me and took me to the car. On the way to school my mind was going crazy.
💭That's it. I've just made my dad hate me. Why. He adopted me and now I'm just being a b***h to him. I'm obviously to much stress for him. Ugh. Why am I so messed up💭
Simon:you know josh still loves you right. He said putting his hand on my hand.
Y/n: yeah right. I said pulling my hand away and looked out of the window. The rest of the drive was silent.

*skip journey*

Siomn: I'll see you after school y/n. Bye.
Y/n: bye. I said walking of with my head down.
I was walking into the school when I hear someone shout my name. I turn round to see crystal and her gang. They all surround me and I just look at the floor.
Crystal: so let's say we get our little ritual over now.
Y/n: fine. I said looking down trying not to cry. I hope Simon had left so he doesn't see.
I just stood there while they all kicked me and punched me to the floor. All of a sudden I heard someone shouting "GET OF OF HER!!" I know that voice. No, please don't tell me Simon saw. They all legged it and then I felt myself being scooped of the floor. I looked up and saw Simon running to his car looking really worried.
Y/n: Simon please don't take me back to the house. Josh can't know. I said crying in pain. I'm already to much stress for him.
Simon: he's your dad y/n. He has to know. He said putting me in my seat and putting my seatbelt on.
Y/n: please Simon. I said looking at him scared.
Simon: it's the best thing to do y/n. Trust me. He said starting to drive.
The journey was painful and silent.

*skip car journey*

We got back to the house and Simon ran into the living room laid me down and shouted for the guys. I heard footsteps running down the stairs. All the guys ran into the living room looking worked.
Josh: Y/N WHAT HAPPENED!! He said running over to me.
Y/n: why should I tell you. Im ALREADY to much stress for you. I said looking away from him.
Josh: y/n please i didn't mean it, you know i love you. He said putting a hand on my shoulder.
I turned to face josh and then I stood up and grabbed his hand and led him up to my room. I locked the door and we went and laid on my bed.
Y/n: I came up here so I could talk to you in private about the whole situation. Okay so basically.
I told josh all about my bullies and about all of the things they have been doing to me.
Josh: y/n why didn't you talk to me about it. He said looking me straight in the eye.
Y/n: I'm so sorry josh. I know I'm just an embarrassment. I said looking down and started crying.
Josh: Lemme guess they said that to you and now you believe them. He said wiping my tears away and hugging me.
Y/n: i guess so. I mumbled into his chest.
Josh: well y/n from now on if they do anything else to you you call me, I'll come and pick you up from school, and then we will come home and call the police, because this is a form of harassment. He said holding my arms and looking at me really seriously.
Y/n: thank you josh. I said hugging him really tight.
For a minute. It felt like everything stopped. I felt so safe and warm. I love josh so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awh that's so sweet. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be staring another one tomorrow but it probably wont be up uploaded until Tuesday because it is Monday tomorrow and Mondays are hard lol. but until next time PEACE✌️️