11

(Don't play media song until I say to, it will make to mood better)
*after the ride*
*y/n's PoV*

The ride was so fun but we all got soaked. We got of the ride and all of the guys here in hysterics looking at us.
Ethan: ahahhaha your wet!!! Ethan shouted being Ethan.
Y/n: shut up you gay little butterfly. I said laughing.
Ethan: HEY! He shouted putting on a fake pout.
Y/n: well you said it yourself. I said which made everyone laugh.
Ethan: what-uh-uh-uh-fine-but I'm not gay. He said now laughing with us.
Y/n: what ever you want to believe. I said smirking as I walked over to josh.
So what do you wanna do now. I said smiling.
Josh: I don't know, what does Simon want to do because it seems like you and him have been doing everything together today. He said grunting and walking over to the other guys.
I stood there shocked until I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I didn't know what to do. I was so shocked, So I did what I do best, I ran. I ran away from the guys and away from all of my problems. I kept running until I couldn't run anymore. I stopped to catch my breath as I started to feel my eyes burning and tears threatening to fall. I walked over to the nearest wall and slid down it. I pulled my legs to my chest and buried my head into my knees. I could hear laughter and people being happy together. Why can't I have that. Do I not deserve that. I try to make someone else feel better and I hurt someone else. I'm like a little tornado that comes into happy, warm,friendly places and destroys them. Ugh I wish I wasn't born then none of this would have happened.

*Simon's PoV*
None of us know why but y/n just ran away. We've been searching for about 20 minutes and we can't find her. It's exactly what happened before. I turn away for 1 second and she gets take away. Me and tobi were searching together until I stopped in my tracks and looked at tobi.
Simon: there's no point. She's gone again. It's my fault I look away from her for 1 seconds and she's gone. I said as I sat down on the bench next to us and rested my head in my hands.
Harry: yes we will. We will find her. You can give up but I'm not. I know hat I felt when I lost her the first time and I don't want that again. He said as he turned around and started to walk of.
Simon: wait. I sighed.
Harry: what. He said as he stopped walking and turned to face me.
Simon: I'm not giving up. I said standing up and walking over to harry.
Harry: I knew you wouldn't give up. He said putting an arm around me.

*Josh's PoV*
She's gone. She's gone and it's all my fault. I got angry at her when I know she was just trying to make Simon feel better because he feels awful about what happened before. Now I know what he felt like.

*y/n's PoV*
I got my phone out of my pocket and went to cals contact (calfrezzy) and called him.
Y/n: h-h-hello. I said trying to sound normal and completely failing.
Cal: hey, are you okay, what's happened, whats wrong, do-
Y/n: please cal, just listen, after I got kidnapped Simon told me that whenever we go out he will look after me, well me and all the guys went to thorp park today and Simon has been so nice and looking after me, but josh got jealous, after me Simon and josh when on the water ride I went over to josh and asked what he wanted to do now, and he said I don't know why don't you ask Simon I-I mean you h-h-have b-been doing everything t-t-together today, then he walked away, and I did the thing I'm best at, I ran cal I ran and I've lost the guys, I'm so scared I'm going to be kidnapped again I-I-I d-d-don't k-k-know w-w-what t-to d-do. I cried to him.
Cal: look y/n, calm down, it's going to be okay, go to the place where you last were with the guys. He said calmly.
Y/n: I don't know where that is. I said as i pulled my legs tightly to my chest crying even more.
Cal: okay calm down, it's going to be okay. He said still really calm.
Y/n: I-I-I just don't know what to do cal. I said standing up and brushing the dirt of of my trousers.
Cal: stay on the phone to me and walk around and try to find them, okay. He said and I nodded my head then I realised he couldn't see me.
Y/n: okay. I said as I started to walk around.

*10 minutes later*
Y/n: I can't find them c-c-cal. I said wiping my eyes.
Cal: you will find them, it's going to be okay.
Then I heard someone shout my name and I spun around to see Simon and harry. I didn't say anything I just ran up to Simon and hugged him. Then I hugged harry and thanked them.
Y/n: thank you so much cal, I don't know what I wouldn't done without you. I said with a sigh of relief.
Cal: no problem, now please, try not to do that again. He said sighing.
Y/n: okay, bye, love you.
Cal: bye, love you. He said as I hung up the phone.
I looked over at Simon and harry who were both bright red and panting like two dogs. I'm guessing they have been running.
Y/n: I'm sorry. I sighed as I looked down and kicked the stones on the floor.
No one replied I was just pulled into two pairs of arm. I giggled playfully pushing them away as I dramatically gasped for air. They both laughed and pulled me back into a hug.
Simon: right now we have to take you back to the other guys.
We walked for about 5 minutes. The walk was pretty silent except for the laughter of family's and the sound of rides. Until we reached a shop. We walked inside to find all o the guys standing there looking really worried. Me and josh got eye contact for a quick second before I quickly looked down. The next thing I know I pulled into a hug. I looked up to see josh.
Josh: I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. He whispered into my ear.
Y/n: it's okay. I whispered back.

(Play Media song now)

*10 minutes later*
Y/n: I'm so sorry guys I ruined today. I said as we all sat eating our lunch.
Josh: you didn't, I did. He said putting his hand in mine. I gave him a weak smile and carried on eating.

*that night*
Y/n: can we talk. I said as harry opened his bedroom door.
Harry: of course, what up. He said as I walked in his room and collapsed on his bed.
Y/n: I don't know. I said putting my hands over my face.
Harry: what. He said pulling my hand of my face and sitting next to me.
Y/n: I...um...UGH... i feel like I'm this little tornado that just comes into happy warm places and destroys them. I said slowly while sighing and sitting up.
Harry: what, why would you think that. He said putting an arm around me, and intertwining our fingers.
Y/n: because I don't really know how to be happy. I say as I feel a tear roll down my cheek.
Harry: it's going to be okay y/n. He said hugging me.
Y/n: that's the thing harry. Sometimes things just don't get better, and-and you feel like your whole world is crumbling at your feet, and you-you just want to give up, because the things your,thinking and the things your feeling arnt good for you, and you feel like the world will be a better place without you. I cried as I stood up and ran out of his room and down the stairs.
Harry: Y/N!!! I heard Harry shout but I kept running.
Josh: WHATS GOING ON!!! I heard josh shout but I kept running.
Y/n: JUST TAKE ME ALREADY. I scream and cry as I run into the road in the hope that, just maybe, I could be happy again, and someone up there listened. The last thing I saw was lights then I heard was the screeching of tires, the smell of rubber and blackness, I can be happy again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1487 words in this chapter😊 wow that was a change in events. I hope you like it and I will be updating soon. But RN I'm updating the magcon book cuz I know a lot of you like that book. But anyway until next time PEACE✌️️