18

*skip 1 year*
*y/n's PoV*

Y/n: COME ON GUYS WERE GOING TO BE LATE. I shouted up the stairs to jj, vikk, Simon and josh.
Today All the sidemen and some friends and other youtubers are going to upload. I cant wait. Im wearing (media) and did my hair (media). My show is at 3pm with Simon, josh and Tobi. I then heard footsteps and looked up to see Simon coming down with messy hair.
Simon: I'm ready babe, now you can stop bugging me. He said as he kissed me and laughed.
Oh yeah. I forgot to say. Me and Simon are together. He asked me to be his girlfriend about 9months ago. He's the best boyfriend ever.
Jj: ugh, keep this pg. He said as he came down the stairs followed by vikk.
They both started laughing as I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen with Simon. I walked over to Simon, sat on his lap and rested my head on his shoulder. Vikk then walked over to jj and kissed him. Im so happy they can be themselves together, They really are adorable. I got my phone out of my pocket and went on snapchat. I took a picture of jj and vikk secretly and saved it. I then tapped simon on the shoulder and pointed to my phone. We took a picture of us with the dog filter and saved it. I then posted in on my story and on twitter. I started scrolling through the comments on twitter when i realized i was getting so much hate. A lot more then usual. I then clicked on some of them to see what they said.

(that pic took so long to make😂) I brushed it of and scrolled passed them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(that pic took so long to make😂)
I brushed it of and scrolled passed them. As I scrolled down further I saw more and more and more of them. Then someone snatched my phone out of my hand.
Y/n: Hey! i shouted as i turned around to see josh holding my phone.
Josh: don't read these type of tweets please y/n, there all lying. He said as he gave me my phone back.
Y/n: I was just seeing what they said they don't bother me. I said as I went of twitter and turned my phone of.
Simon: good because they arnt true, I love you so much. He said as he kissed me.
Y/n: I know you do. I said as I hugged him.
I then stood up and walked towards the door. When i was at the door i turned around and looked at the guys.
Y/n: LETS GO TO UPLOAD!! I shouted as I ran out into the hallway and put my shoes on (media).
We all got our shoes on and walked to the car.
Y/n: WAIT, I FORGOT MY VLOG CAMERA! I screamed as i ran back into the house and up to my room. I grabbed my camera of my bedside table and started vlogging.
Y/n: whats up guys, welcome back to another vlog, so today is, drum roll please, um this is awkward now, upload and im so excited. I said as i locked the door.
Y/n: So right now me, Simon, josh, vikk and jj are on our way to the venue and we are meeting Tobi, Harry, Ethan, cal and cal there. I said as I got in the car.
Y/n: So when we get there we have to go and do loads of signing and stuff like that, then we have a meet and greet, then me Simon, Josh and Tobi have a show-QnA-thingy.
I said as i laughed to myself.
Y/n: So anyway ill vlog again when we get there, byeeee. I said as i covered up the camera.
Simon: wow, your a natural at that now babe. He said as he turned around to look at me.
Y/n: awhh thanks si. I said as i felt myself blushing but i didn't care.
Simon: why are you blushing. He said as he laughed to himself.
Y/n: because i love you so much. I said as i smiled at him.
He just smiled back at me and turned around. Seriously how did i get so lucky!
Y/n: Guys can i put my camera on the front bit up there, put some music on, and do a carpool karaoke for a video pleaseeee. I wined as i laughed.
Josh: yeah, im gonna film it as well. He said as he put both of out cameras on the front of the car.
I plugged my phone into the aux cord and went on to my playlists. I picked s song me and all the guys knew and got ready to sing.

adopted by the sidemen <3 [sidemen fanfiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें