24

*Recap*

She then skipped out of my room closing the door behind her leaving me shocked. I slid down the wall and processed what just happened. I pulled my legs to my chest and started to cry. I then heard my door open but I ignored it.

"Y/n" I heard a familiar voice say.

I lifted my head up and smiled. Finally she's back.
(yes i went back and changed this)

*end of recap*

It's Lia. Simons sister. She lives with her friend and her friends parents in Spain. Let me tell you a bit about her:
She's 14,
Tall,
Blue hair,
Green eyes,
race black.

"LIA" I shouted as I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Y/N" she said as she imitated me.

We both started laughing. I've missed her so much. We haven't met that much but she is one of my closet friends. We have so much in common it's unreal.

"Y/n i'm so happy to see you again, but i've gotta ask why were you on the floor crying just then" She said looking a little worried.

"Oh it was nothing just stubbed my toe and you know how much that hurts" I said as i faked a laugh.

"Yeah it does" She said as she stared laughing.

"So what bring you back here?" I said as i sat on my bed and she joined me.

"Just wanted to come and visit you all because i missed you all so much" She said as she smiled yet again.

"Awh well i'm glad your here, the other guys know you are here right?" I said as i motioned to the door.

"Yeah they do, but how about we both go down and socialise with them" She said as she giggled to herself.

"Yeah, that would be good" I said as we headed downstairs.

As i was walking down the stairs i heard the devils voice. She is just so fake. I can't tell josh but something needs to happen or things are going to get worse i can tell.

"Y/n?" I heard a voice say breaking me out of my thoughts.

I looked down and saw i had stopped on the stairs and Lia was looking at me confused. I laughed to myself and then carried on walking downstairs. We both strolled into the living room where all of the guys and the devil was. Simon got up and walked over to me and Lia. He pulled Lia into a tight embrace.

"I missed you little sis" He said as he looked down at her.

"I missed you to bro, but you have grown like 400 feet since the last time i saw you" She said as we all started laughing.

I walked over to the sofa and sat on the end on my own because i wanted to be on the very end away from her.

Then Lia came and sat on my right and Simon came and sat on my left.

"So little sis, lets do some catching up" Simon said as him and his sister started talking.

I just snuggled my head into his chest and listened, but before i knew it i had fallen asleep.