15

Recap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were kissing for a phew seconds before something bad happened. The door opened and....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We instantly stopped and shot our eyes towards the door. We saw josh standing there looking fuming and all of the rest of the guys looking shocked.
Josh: wtf was going on here! He shouted as he ran over and punched Simon.
Y/n: SIMOM! I screamed as I fell to the ground and hugged Simon as he held his head.
Josh: WHY WERE YOU KISSING! He shouted louder.
Y/n: BECAUSE WE LOVE EACH OTHER! I screamed as I cried.
Josh: Y/N THE AGE GAP IS RIDICULOUS! He shouted.
Simon: ITS SIX YEARS! WHY DOES THAT MATTER. He shouted as he groaned.
Josh: BECAUSE ITS TO BIG! He said as he glared at me and Simon.
Y/n: do you know what. I don't care. Simon needs medical help and I'm going to take him if any of you want to come then come but if not then stay here and don't talk to us! I lightly shouted as I helped Simon up and walked towards the door.
Josh: wait. Josh said as I turned my head slightly waiting for a reply.
Josh: I'll come. He said as he walked over and put Simons arm around his shoulder and helped him walk.
I smiled as I turned around and looked at the guys who were smiling back at me.

-time skip to at the hospital-

We been sat in waiting room waiting for anything for the past hour. I'm so worried. Then I saw a women walk out of the room and said Simon's name. Me and all of the guys stood up. She looked surprised. Then smiled and spoke.
Nurse: okay so Simon got a pretty hard hit to his head when he fell but it's nothing that a bit of ice and rest won't fix, he just needs to rest and you guys are going to have to help him for a bit but he will be fine. She said as she smiled.
I suddenly felt really relieved as I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding.
Y/n: can we see him. I said as I looked at his room.
Nurse: yes, you can take him home now. She said as she looked at us.
Y/n: yay. I said as I ran into his room.
He was sitting on the bed looking sad, but as soon as he saw me his eyes lit up and he smiled a huge smile.
Y/n: hey, how you feeling. I said as walked over to him.
Simon: great now. He said making me blush.
Y/n: Simon you can come home now. I said as I held his hand.
Simon: oh okay let's go cuz I need to film some videos. He said as he stood up.
Y/n: Simon you can't make videos for now. I said looking at him seriously.
Simon: you are joking right, my life is YouTube, my job is YouTube, what do you mean I can't make videos. He said looking shocked.
Y/n: Simon you need rest. I said as I helped him walk.
Simon: no I have to make videos. He said as he stopped.
Y/n: no Simon, no means no and I don't want you getting worse okay! I said sternly like a mom.
Simon: okay. He said as he sighed as we walked out to the guys.
Josh: Simon bro, you don't know how sorry I am, I was just angry I should've been happy for you. He said as he bro hugged Simon.
Simon: no problem bro. He said as he bro hugged him again.

-time skip to 11pm that night cuz I'm lazy-

Me and Simon were in his room laying in his bed. We were hugging while watching sidemen videos and edits. Then I started to get tired so I laid down.
Y/n: can I sleep in here tonight please. I'm so tired and can't be bothered to move. I said as I did puddly dog eyes.
Simon: okay. He said as he laid down next to me.
Y/n: what are we Simon. I said as I looked at the ceiling.
Simon: whatever you want us to be. He said as he kissed my cheek.
Then I turned to face him and cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips. I then turned around and faced the other way as I giggled a bit at his reaction. I closed my eyes and was trying to sleep when I felt Simons arms snake around my waist and pull me close. I snuggled into him and quickly fell asleep.

*Simons PoV*
Me and y/n were laying in bed and she asked me a question.
Y/n: what are we Simon. She said as she looked at the ceiling.
Simon: whatever you want us to be. I said as I kissed her cheek.
Does she want us to be something. Can I do that. What will my fans say. No i can't. But I loved her. Now I Simon stop.
I was broke out of my thoughts but y/n cupping my cheeks into her hands and pecked my lips. It felt amazing. I love her so much. She then rolled over giggled. Oh how I love her laugh. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. She then moved closer to me and fell asleep. I really do love her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~awhhh what a sweet ending. I love writing this book so much. I'm also half way through a new chapter in my 'perfect life' book. Anyway until next time PEACE✌️