My Angel Chapter 3

"Cameron, take Matt upstairs and get something to stop the bleeding. I'll deal with this." I directed my attention to Skye who was still smirking in the corner.

Cameron took Matt up stairs and left Skye and me to talk.....very loudly I might add. He braised himself because he knew exactly what he was in for. I don't know what Cameron sees in this guy. I mean he's not that bad looking with his curly brown hair, which is usually straightened, and his emerald eyes. Any girl would be happy to go out with him.....but me. Although he is good looking, his personality needs a crap load of work.

"You! What the hell did you do to my brother?"

"Well technically he's not your brother only your step brother,"

"Shut up Tegan! Nobody cares about you stupid technicality! Now go take your boyfriend and please leave me and Skye to our creative discussion."

"Well if that's how you feel."

Tegan grabbed Jordan by the hand and lead him out the door. Robbie followed.

"Now...... back to our little discussion. Listen Skye, we can do this the easy way by you telling me exactly what happened or we can do it the hard way by me having to hunt down everyone that was there with you and get the truth from all the other people that were there. Your choice."

"Well seeing as everyone else has left already I'm going to go with option number 2."

"Skye!" Sometime people can aggravate you for the fun of it. But in this guy's case, aggravation is a way of life.

"Oh fine. But it's a long story, well not really but I'm going to make it long."

"You can make it as long as you want Skye, but you have to promise that you will tell the truth. Besides, it will take Cam a while to clean Matt up anyway.

"Yeah, yeah I'll do the whole truth thing. But you're going to laugh so try and keep it to yourself. So yeah we were playing football and having a grand time but then I heard the others talking about your stupid party! Tegan was obviously going with Jordan and Robbie was going with Cam's sister Hannah but Matt didn't say anything so I asked him. He said he was going with Cammie! My Cammie! So I got a little worked up and punched him in the face. Should I have done it? Not but I did. Do I feel bad? Not really but I don't usually anyways."

"Okay so....um..... You punched him because you're in love with his date. Okay now I get it. So you're jealous."

"You could say that. It's just that I really care about her and, well it's hard to explain but I feel that she isn't safe with anyone but me. She is very fragile."

Fragile? Sure Cam is skinny but she could easily take down and girl her age. So I don't know who that guy is trying to kid but I'll go along with it. I want to go cheek on Matt anyway.

"Cameron!" I yelled upstairs for her. "Get down here I need to speak with you about Skye."

"But I can't just leave Matt" she called back.

"Sure you can he'll manage I'll go up and take a look when I'm done this mandatory discussion with you."

"Fine hold on."

Cameron came down the stairs a few minutes later doing the same maneuver that Clyde had displayed earlier that day. They both looked like they were trying to fly. It's made me laugh just thinking about it.

"Well he's lying down in Clyde's room with a cloth over his face. Clyde is up there to, just to let you know." She winked and nudged me in the arm.

"Nice. I can assume you did that on purpose so I'll go up. But first, I have to let you know that buddy over there has a big jealousy problem. He does not like the fact that you're going to the party with Matt."

"I figured he would be. Oh my god the party! We still have to decorate get the food ready and the music! Sam I forgot about the music!"

"It's no problem. I'm going home to get ready before the party anyway. While I'm there I'll grab my iPod and the dock. Then you can get Clyde to hook it up to the surround sound."

"Thanks Sam" she hugged me. Cameron and Matt are the only people in the universe that are allowed to hug me. With a few small exceptions.

As I made my way upstairs which I have been doing since I was seven, I cheeked the old grandfathers clock at the end of the hall for the time. It said six. That means we only had an hour and a half to set up. I made my way into Clyde's room and it was quiet. Hmmm, very strange, usually when Matt and Clyde were together they couldn't shut up.

"Hey Matt, you feeling alright?" I asked him.

Cameron had done a good job of cleaning his face up. All there was, was a small gash above his left eyebrow.

"I'm still alive." He replied.

"Well time to go home and get cleaned up or are you going to stay here? Your choice, but I'm going, to get a few things."

"He can stay here I have to talk to him anyway. Come see me when you get back. I want to talk to you."