My Angel Chapter 21

The movie was good. Dakota found it nauseating, but the rest of us liked it. After the movie, we all said our goodbyes and left for the night.

I went directly upstairs, put my pajamas on and slid under the covers. After only a few minutes of peace, I heard crying coming from across the hallway.

"What's wrong?" I asked Matt as I walked into his room.

"I didn't say you could come in.," he snapped.

"Fine, come in, I guess I have to talk to someone about it. And I don't think mom would cope well if I told her that a demon was soon going to drag me to hell."

"First of all, she would care if there was anyway she would believe you. Second, Skye's not taking you anywhere without a fight."

"Like you guys could actually fight him and win. The underworld will be nice. I'm sure. I'll make a lot of friends."

"Shut up matt. You're not going anywhere if we can help it. Now please calm down and go too sleep. Dakota is making Clyde and I a training program for you. It will help you fight."

"Alright...thanks Sam."

"That's what I'm here for." And then we hugged. Remember when I told you that Cameron was the only person that could hug me. But I had exceptions? Well, Matt is one of them.

I went back into my room and got under my covers. But before going to sleep. I decided to text Dakota.

Me-I need a favor

Kota-Like...

Me-Matt

Kota-What does he need?

Me-Help

Kota-Already knew that.

Me-Funny

Kota-I know

Me- Tomorrow. You should train him

Kota-Why?

Me-Cuz you know a lot more about the underworld that Clyde Cameron and I combined.

Kota-Good point

Me-I have those sometimes

Kota- C U tomorrow

Me-Bye

She didn't answer after a few moments. I gave up on her and fell into a much-needed sleep.

If Matt's life wasn't in danger, I would probably of strangled him. He woke me up at five-thirty in the freaking morning. Dakota wanted an early start. No kidding.

"Sam come on! Get up! We have to get in as much training as possible. Coach said that we need to be in bed by ten. That only leaves," he cheeked his watch " Sixteen and a half hours."

"Only." I said. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. But Matt wouldn't allow it.

"Get up!" and once again, he threw a pillow at my face, and slammed the door behind him. I sat straight up in bed. I was awake now.

I rolled out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I thought that a nice shower would wake me up. It did. After a few minutes of going threw the usual routine, I stepped out and walked back too my room.

I went into my closet and grabbed random clothes. I ended up wearing black jean shorts and a purple halter-top. Just to let you know, it was suppose to hit 29 degrees today.

♪Coming from the lips of an angel hearing those words♪

Awesome ring tone right? Yeah, it's Clyde's.

"Hello?"

"You're late." It wasn't Clyde's voice. Much more feminine.

"Well sorry! How early do you think I can wake up at?"

"You, ten. Matt, when ever his body feels like it. Five at the earliest."

"Fine, I'll be there soon. Oh and Dakota."

"Yeah?"

"Never make me wake up this early, ever again!"

She laughed and then hung up. I ran down stairs and met Matt at the door."

"Are you ready to get your butt kicked by Dakota?" I asked playfully.

"No, but I don't really have a choice, do I?" I took it as a rhetorical question, so I didn't answer him.

Everyone was already at Cameron's house when we finally got there. Even Jordan, who usually only woke up at noonish. When we walked in the front doors, everyone was crowded around the kitchen table, except for Dakota. She was setting up an odd-looking obstacle course in the back yard. It looked a little difficult, I was glad I didn't have to go through it.

"It took you long enough. We've got some demon butt to kick." Jordan exclaimed while punching a fist into the other hand.

Just a heads up. Clyde and I already told Jordan and Tegan about Skye and the whole Demon thing. Just incase you were wondering.

"Matt, you go see Dakota outside. The rest of us will hang in here until you are finish." Tegan told him, while pushing him out the door.

"So Sam, what exactly did you have in mind when you where talking about a game plan?" Cameron asked. Confused as always.

"We have to plan out tomorrow so that Skye and Matt do not end up having any time alone."

"I have a few ideas." Macey said as she made her way over to the white board we set up.