My Angel Chapter 25

The ride home was a very emotional one. Hannah, Cameron, Dakota and I were all crying. And yes I did say Dakota. I was in the front with Clyde. He kept trying to hold my hand but I told him to keep his hands on the wheel.

I really didn't feel like going back home, so I was going to stay with Cameron. We are the same size so we always share clothes.

We decided to go straight to bed that night with out our Friday night movie. Cameron and I hang out in her room until she managed to cry herself to sleep.

I tried to fall asleep after that but it wasn't working. Staring at the stars always seemed to help clear my head.

I wondered through the dark house trying to find my way out. It was challenging but I finally managed. I walked past the back porch and to my surprise I wasn't alone, Clyde was also stargazing. I lay down beside him and searched for my star.

"It's over there." He said pointing to my right. He said it as if he read my mind.

"How did you know I was looking for it?" I asked him.

"Because that's the first thing I did when I came out here."

We had a moment of understanding silence before he spoke again.

"I'm sorry about what happened today. We tried our best. I guess our best just wasn't good enough to out smart Skye. But I have a plan."

"Oh really, and are you going to share this plan of yours?"

"Maybe, but you are not going to like it."

"And why is that?"

"Because"

"Because why?"

"Because"

"Clyde tell my your stupid plan!"

"Well I'm not going to tell you if you call it stupid."

"Come on!"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because you love me."

"Do I? Do I really?"

"I would hope so!"

"Fine, I have an idea of how to get Skye out of the way so that we can get matt. But it is going to take a while"

"What do you mean? How much time? Five days? A week? Two weeks? A month?"

"Try six months"

"Six months!" I repeated, "You have got to be kidding me. Just think about how poor Matt is feeling down there."

"I know he must be scared, but it's the only way we can help him with out getting ourselves killed."

"What do we need?" I asked, "I mean, what could take six months to find?"

"You remember that dagger of love that Cameron was talking about?"

"Yeah, it takes one hundred rose petals and a red dagger. But she said it only took two weeks to make."

"Two weeks to make, but it takes a while to find the components of the dagger before we can make it."

"How long could it take to find rose petals? I have a garden of them at home."

"It's not a regular type of rose. It only grows in the field of Argentina. It will take a while to find the dagger as well."

"So when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow. Cameron and Hannah are coming with me. We plan on being home by Christmas but that depends."

"Christmas? But that's so far away."

"Yeah but it really is the only way we can save Matt. You know that right?"

"I guess so. I'll miss you."

"Yeah, I'll miss you too." He replied. And then there was another silence. Not and awkward silence, but silence.

And then, we tickled me. Yes, he reached over and tickled my sides. A mixture of a scream and laughter came out of me as he continued.

"Sam, why are you screaming so loudly at three in the morning?" Cameron asked sleepily as she stepped out of the house.

"Your brother randomly started to tickled me." I answered her.

"Clyde, really? At three in the morning?" He started to laugh as the others came and sat with us.

We discussed for a while about Cameron, Hannah and Clyde's quest for the rose petals and dagger, and then we spoke about Matt.

After a little more time outside we called it a night and went back inside to finally sleep. But before I could fall asleep I had to write something down.

Dear Diary,

Thru out these past few weeks a lot of odd things have taken placed and I have developed a very interesting way of seeing things.

I love Angels and hate Demons/Devil. Isn't that the way it is supposed to be? Yeah, but everything in my life is complicated.