My Angel Chapter 11

"Oh my god Jordan that is awesome!" Cameron squealed as she grabbed my phone out of my hand.

"Do you really think he's going to say yes?" Jordan asked her. Stupid question.

'Dude are you insane?" Cameron was paretically screaming at the phone. "If you are seriously asking that question you have some extreme brain malfunction."

"Can you please give Sam her phone back and stop yelling at me!" I took my phone back with a smirk.

"He's going to say yes and you're going to have a great life together. See you in ten." Then I hung up the phone.

"What was that all about?" Hannah asked me. But before I could get the words out of my mouth, Cameron spoke for me.

" Jordan is going to propose to Tegan on Friday!"

"Aww, thats cute! It would be a lot cuter if you haden't blown my ear drums!" I laughed. Cameron could be really loud at times and her sister is always teasing her about blowing her ear drums.

"You know, one day you really are going to blow your ear drums and your going to go around deff and no one is going to believe you!"

*Honk, honk!*

"Jordan's here!" she was yelling again. " See you later."

When we got outside, Jordan was waiting in his old black jeep. We sqeezed inside and prepaed ourselves for the ride. Jordan wasn't the best driver.

"I'm thinking Charm, then Peoples. If we can't find anything there I guess we could look at Ida Cast." This was my time to shine. I'm probably the biggest jewelry freek ever. All my jewelry has the same gem in them. Amethist. Yes purple. I told Jordan that he shoul get Tegan a purple ring but he passed the ofer.

"Gold will do." he said." I have quite a bit of money saved so I should be able to get him something nice. I'm thinking a gold band with silver stripes."

"Oh my god I love that!" When you're with Jordan and Tegan, you somethimes forget that you are talking to a guy. "Turn in!"

We turned into the parking lot of Charm. Jordan parked the jeep and we walked in. There were rows of necklases and earrings. Display cases full of bracelets and watches. I could have spent all day in there and not get bored, but we were there on a mission. While Cameron ran to the earring and Jordan searched the display cases for the right ring, I went up to the counter.

"Excuse me." I wanted to tap her on the shoulder but I remebered that I had to be polite to get what I wanted.

"Yes, how can Claudia help you?" She sounded very prepy. God, I hated dealing with preps. But just this once, I'd do it for Jordan.

"Hi, my name is Samantha Thompson and I was wondering if you had a specific ring. \could you help me out?"

"Sure honey, what is it that your are looking for?" Honey? Jordan should really be doing this himself.

"I was looking for a gold male wedding band with silver stripes down the sides. Would you have anything in stock?"

"I'll go cheek. Just give me a minut sweety." She disapered into the storage room. At that point I really felt like punching her in the face.

While the sales woman searched in the back room, I decided to do a little browsing myself. I wondered over to were Cameron was looking at earings. She handed me a pair that I imidiatly fell in love with.

"You have to try theese on!" I took my purple feathered earrings out and put in the ones she handed me. They were black hearts with a Amethist stone in the middle.

"Cameron, their beautiful." I looked at the price tage. "But I don't have enough money at the moment"

"That's why it's your birthday present. I kniw you don't like to get presents but they look so good on you. I have to get them for you!"

"Are you sure Cameron? It's an awful lot of m..." Cameron cut me off.

"I'm getting them for you and you are going to like it!"

"Fine." I was secretly happy that I got them. Two awesome presents already this year. Maybe I should start letting people get me things again. It's not too painful to receive them.

Claudia came out of the back room with a sad look on her face. She said she was sorry but she could not find anything that looked like what we were looking for. I thanked her for trying, Cameron bought the earrings and we left for Peoples.

The next sales lady I had to deal with was not as bad. Her name was Cindy. She said they had a ring that fit our description perfectly and went in the back to get it for us. When she came out I yelled for Jordan.

"Jordan! Get your but over here! It's your ring not mine!" I guess I yelled a little to loud because everyone in the store turned to look at me. Didn't they know that staring was rude?

"Thank you." Jordan said as he paid for the ring. "Twelve hundred freaking dollars. He better say yes." It's funny because Jordan said that as I thought it.

"Alright a lady, let's hit the road."