My Angel Chapter 9

"Hey! That tickles!" I knew it didn't. He didn't seem to be tickled at all. He seemed to be hiding something. Something feathery.

" I once read that this is a soft spot and that it's a great way to start out a massage." I lied.

"Well it sure is a soft spot. You're tickling me!" The something truly miraculous happened.

The skin on him back started to move! How many people do you know that can do that? I'm guessing, that I know three.

" Clyde, what is happening to you? I asked but I already knew the answer to my question.

"Um...it's hard to explain..." he said, unsure of what to say next.

Before he could finish, two beautiful white wings sprouted from each of his shoulder blades.

"I knew it!" I shouted a little too loudly.

" You knew what?" he seemed a little stunned from my outburst. He wasn't the only one that heard me. Cameron came running out of the kitchen. The minute she saw Clyde's wings she fainted. The floor broke her fall. She woke up from the impact and came to sit beside me.

"God Clyde! Your lucky everyone already left. You know we're not supost to show our true selves to humans," Then she directed her attention to me. "How did you know about us?"

"Well Clyde's eyes were changing colors and then last night I thought I felt one of his wings on my shoulder," Cameron turned to glare at her brother. "So I looked up Angels on the Internet and it told me how to test for one."

"You see, that is why I hate the Internet so much. Clyde, put your stupid wings backs in." He looked very embarrassed as he pulled his wings back into his back. "What else did the internet say about us?" Cameron seemed very annoyed at this point.

"Well, it said that Angels only come to a certain town to protect the public from a monster or a demon. Who are you guys here to protect?"

"Well, I'm here to protect Matt, but I don't seem to be doing a very good job of it. And Hannah is here to protect her friend Macey." Cameron told me.

"Then there is me. But I think you already know who I'm here to protect." He said as he kissed me. "We're supost to be doing it from afar but Cam and I, well we got a little attached."

"So let me get this straight, Matt and I are in love with Angels?"

"Not just Angels, your guardian Angels." He said a matter of factly.

"Yeah what ever, who would have thought that we would be dating our guardian Angels? Wait. Are you guys really twins?"

"Yes we are. It is very rare but it's true. And Hannah is really our sister." Cameron said. "Any more questions or are we done with this interview?"

"One more and then I will be done. Are you even allowed to be in love with the person your guarding?" I used air quotes around guarding.

"Technically no." Clyde told me. "We are supost to be doing it from afar but in this case, Cameron wasn't doing a good enough job of protecting Matt."

"With is why he keeps getting beat up." Cameron sounded very angry with herself. "But you see, our powers aren't very strong here."

"Yeah that is why we had to get closer, but I guess getting closer was a bad idea." He said glaring at his sister and pointing to his back. "Because it lead to this."

"Look, I'm sorry for screwing up your life so much. But I don't get why you couldn't just tell we in the first place." Jezz, Angels had bad tempers.

"I thought we were done with these questions. I feel like I'm on a game show." Cameron mumbled to herself.

"If you would stop whining and answer my questions it would go a lot faster." Yepp bad tempers.

"Fine I'll tell you the whole story. But no interruptions or I'll stop and you'll never know. Got it?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"What ever! Now, it all began about eleven years ago." She started." We were ordered her to protect you from the big guy himself." She looked at the expression on my face. "No not God, Frank I think his name was." She pronounced it Fran-q. "Anyway, there was something or someone evil around here so we came to protect you. Once we got here, the evil force was much more powerful than we expected and our powers weakened. This causing us to have to get closer. As we grew up together, we started gaining feelings for you humans. That was a bad idea because now you know about us. But there is nothing we can do now. You just have to promise not to tell a soul about us. Because if you do, big trouble will be caused. There I'm done. Any questions?"

"Just one" I said nervously. "Who exactly is the person you need to protect me from?"