My Angel Chapter 15

"Okay, go ahead."

"It's not something I am able to just come out and say. It is against the laws. But maybe Sam can help me out."

"Anytime." I smiled at her. But before I could start-speaking Matt cut me off.

"What is going on? Against the laws? What are you guys talking about? Drugs?"

"Yeah right! No matt your girlfriend isn't a druggie. She's way to good for that. Now Skye maybe but,"

"Sam get to the point!" Cameron silently yelled at me. "He's going to be back any minute 

now."

"Fine then, Matt, Cameron, Clyde and Hannah are a family of Angels." Just as I finished speaking ,Clyde came and sat down Glaring at his sister.

"Yeah right. I'm supost to believe that! I'm sure that lepricons and unicorns are real too.

"Well....."

"Shut up Cameron." Clyde barked at her. "You know you are not suppose to tell anyone about that!"

"You told Sam," she said in a smart alic tone. Clyde immediately shut his face.

"You mean, your not lying?" Matt finally spoke.

'Why would I lie to you? We are in a committed relationship. There are no secrets to be hidden." I laughed. She sounded like a priest.

"So is the whole family Angels? What kind of Angels are you? Why are you here? Not that I don't want you here."

There were many more questions asked and answered. I felt very smart, answering some of them. Diner went by faster then planned and we decided to rent a movie to bring home and watch. Of course, we couldn't all agree on a movie so we ended up playing rock paper scissors in the movie store. Cameron and I won and had the power to choose the movie. We decided to be nice and pick one that we would all like. Angels and Demons.

The movie was good, but it gets a little annoying when you have two actual Angels in the room telling you that the writers are full of crap and that that is not how it is at all.

Matt and I left the house around eleven. I ran upstairs to put my pajamas on but Matt stopped me right in my tracks.

"So everything you guys said tonight, everything about Angels and Demons, Skye and Kota. That was all true?"

"Of course it was. You don't actually think that we would lie to you about something so importantly dangerous do you?"

"I guess not, but I'm a little worried. Skye took Kota to the underworld because he though she was cheating on him. What is he going to do to me for going out with his beloved Cammie?"

"Personally I have no clue what he is going to do, but he is going to do something. Matt, now that you know about this other world. Your life, our lives, have dramatically changed. We are no longer regular teenagers. We are in possible danger.

"Well that makes me feel a lot better. Jezz thanks sis."

"Can you please grow up. This is serious."

"I know Sam, calm down. I get it. Now can we leave it alone and talk more about it tomorrow?"

"Fine, I'm getting tiered anyway. Good night."

"Night" he said. Then went upstairs to his room. On my way upstairs I peeked into the living room and said goodnight to my mom and step dad.

Once in my room I changed into lilac pajama pants and a black tank top and got into bed. Just thought I'd let you know that there are only a few things in my closet that aren't black or purple.

*Ring ring*

"Why can't a girl simply go to bed in piece?" I asked myself. I pressed the talk button after reading the caller ID.

"What is it Jordan?" I asked him, half annoyed.

"That is no way to great a person who is in crisis mode!" he yelled at me.

"Fine!" I yelled back. "How do you do Mr. Jordan? What can I do for you on this fine evening. I mean, it's not like I have anything better to do. Besides sleeping!" That part I also yelled.

"We have a problem. I seem to have accidentally miss placed Tegan's engagement ring."

"You what!" This time I was more than yelling. More like screaming at the almost top of my lungs.

"Calm down. I'm sure that together we can fin it."

"Together?"

"Great! See you tomorrow!" Then he hung up.

Great, as if my life wasn't hectic enough.