My Angel Chapter 10

"You're seriously asking that question?" Hannah asked me as she walked through the door. "I mean come on! Your not that stupid."

"I knew who it was immediately after I got this little speech." Macey said coming in behind Hannah.

"How did she find out?" I whispered to Cameron.

"The same way you did. God I hate the Internet." She answered.

"Think about it. Who has been causing hell in your life ever since they got here, and it's been getting worse in the last few days." Macey must have been through this all before. She seemed as is she was re-living her own life.

"Mace, you don't have to be so mean." Hannah's a lot nicer when Skye isn't around. "The kid has been through a big realization. You know what it's like. Lay off." Macey looked at me apologetically and stepped back.

I went into a daze. It must be someone obvious if everyone else knows who it is. Let me think, hmmmm, someone that is terrible, someone that moved here around the same time that Cameron, Clyde and Hannah did. Oh my god I know who it is!

"Oh my god it's Skye!" Clyde started to laugh. Yes I am a slow child but that doesn't mean that my boyfriend/guardian Angel should make fun of me.

"Well it took you long enough." Hannah's friend was really starting to get on my nerves. Clearly, she was getting on Hannah's too, because she asked her friend to come back later.

Most people would find it cool to be alone in a room with three Angels. It isn't. All three of them had their wings at full extent, they are beautiful, but I was a little freaked out by the length.

"So now what? I mean you guys must have some kind of plan on how to protect us right?"

" Yeah we do, Clyde is still going to play football with the guys, Hannah is still going to pretend to be in love with him. And I am still going to be his "Close Friend". That's the way it has to be." Cameron sounded very scared as she said that.

"Aren't you suppose to defeat him or something? I'm pretty sure your not suppose to befriend a demon. He's the fringing son of the devil Cameron."

"Yes I am well aware." She said calmly. "But it's not a good idea to act so quickly. He's hasn't been showing dramatic acts or violence.... yet. When he does then it will be time to act."

"No acts of violence? Really? Because I seem to remember being punched in the face last night. Not to mention the fact that he has tried to kill Matt twice now."

"Those weren't acts of violence. They were acts of jealousy and irritation. When he starts pulling out guns and killing people for fun, then we will banish him back to the underworld."

"Okay, so when Skye starts making the new for random murders. Your going to bail him out of jail and then send him back to him loving father?" I was confused? They were going to let people die?

"That's right." Hannah finally cut in. "But he can't kill anyone. His father won't let him. He can only be charged with attempt of murder." That made me feel better. Not I didn't have to worry about Skye on a killing rampage.

*Ring ring rin.. *

"Hello." I answered my phone

"Hey Sam." It was Jordan." I'm going shopping in a bit and I was wondering if you and Cameron wanted to come. I'm going to need your help." I asked Cameron and she said yes.

"Yeah we're cool with that. What time do you want us to meet you?"

"Umm I'll be picking you guys up in ten. We're going to go down town."

" Why down town? The mall is only a few blocks away. What exactly are you shopping for?" What was this guy up too?

"Nothing special just wanted to brows a few stores. And I wanted yours and Cameron's opinions."

"Opinions on what. What are you planning on buying Jordan?"

"An engagement ring. The big game is on Friday and after we win, witch we will, I'm planning on proposing to Tegan."