Chapter 21

Cameron's POV.

I had decided to take Ariana out for a brother sister bonding day. We both got ready and took our phones with us and went down to the beach. "What are we doing today" she asked me. I wrapped a lazy arm around her and told her "I'm going to take you to the beach for a walk, then were gonna go get something to eat then hit the mall" I said smiling at her. She smiled back and hugged me from the side. "I love you Cameron" she said. "Love you too Ari, so about you and Nash? Is he being nice" I asked her. "Yes he's being a perfectly fine gentleman. She said smiling to herself.

Montana's POV

I was helping Nash get ready for his date with Ariana. I was gelling up his hair while Matthew was tying his tie. I finished and washed my hands off before lightly pushing Matt out of the way and finishing the tie. "I had that babe" he said laying a hand on my shoulder. I turned to him. "Sure you did". Then I kissed his cheek. "How do I look?" Nash asked us all. "Fine" "great" "nice" "like a douche". That last one came from Hayes who in return got slapped in the back of the head. "Now, go get your girl" Emily said pushing him out if the room. When he was gone we all lounged around being lazy until Sam and Marya got up to go get some food. They were going to some fast food restaurant and we all placed our orders with them and gave them money to pick it all up.

Ariana's POV

As me and Cameron were just about to go into the hotel my perfect boyfriend, Nash, came out wearing nice pants and a blazer with dress shoes. "Hey there beautiful" he said. I blushed and looked down. "Hi" I said taking his outstretched hand. Cam kissed my forehead and walked into the hotel leaving me with Nash. "So what's going on here?" I asked him. "Well, I'm taking you on a nice walk along the beach and then we're going to picnic by the sunset" he said smiling proudly at me. I smiled at him and pulled him in for a hug. We slightly pulled apart and his lips found mine. His breath fanned across my lips smelling like mints. We pulled Away and he took my hand walking towards the beach.

"That was delicious Nash" I said about the nice meal he had brought with us. "Thank you m'lady." He said bowing his head. I laughed and scooted closer to him. We watched the beautiful sun go behind the water making everything a pinky orange color. I looked up at Nash who was mesmerized by the sunset. I leaned up to him and pressed a kiss to his jaw. He leaned his head back giving me a better view of his neck. "Mmm" he groaned when I kissed his neck and collar bone. I sat on his lap and pulled his face to mine. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting him in. "Shall we take this back to the hotel room?" he whispered huskily into my ear. I nodded getting up with him and walking back to the hotel room.

~next morning~
Ariana

I woke up next to Nash in our room that was quite cold today. No, we didn't do anything last night other than make out and cuddle. I didn't think I was ready for that yet. I mean, I think I love him but I'm only 18 I shouldn't even know what love is. I haven't ever really felt love for someone like that. I love my family, and friends but that's a whole different story. I woke Nash up so we could get ready to go meet some fans at the mall. He got up reluctantly dragging himself out of bed. He was only wearing his boxers and I was wearing his shirt and my under garments. He kissed my forehead going over to the bathroom to get ready. I pulled on some pajama bottoms and went to get everyone else up. I knocked on everyone's door getting groans and complaints from everyone. At the very last door, my crazy best friend pulled me into her room. "What the hell Montana?" I whispered. "Matt's in Cameron's room no need to whisper" she said louder this time. "Well what?" I asked. "Me and Matthew went to pound town on the fuck truck last night" she whispered to me looking a bit excited. I screamed jumping with her. "So you're not a virgin anymore?" I asked winking at her. She blushed. "Shut up" she playfully slapped me. I laughed and the door opened and Matt walked in with messy hair and basketball shorts. "I'm gonna go now" I said to Montana walking to the door. "Congratulations" I said winking at Matthew. His face turned scarlet and he went to tackle Montana playfully on the bed.

Matthews POV

I walked into the room and Ari was there smiling with Montana. Ariana said something to Montana and turned to leave the room "congratulations" she said winking at me and shutting the door behind her. I ran to tackle Montana on the bed. She giggled and smiled at me. "I love you" I said instinctively. She looked at me shocked for a second then said. "I love you too Matthew. This was the first time we had ever exchanged 'I love you's' and I meant every single word. I really did love this girl.

Sorry I didn't update Thursday I was very...... well I was lazy and procrastinated but oh we'll here it is :)
Kik me: montana_rose13
~Montana