Chapter 13 - bbq

almost 200 reads 🙂🙂. thank you ❤️❤️

We found out that the bite of a werewolf could be fatal to a vampire. After that, we head back to Mystic Falls. The ride mostly consisted of Alaric and Damon talking about what would happen and what they would do. Damon drops Alaric off first, leaving me to rot with him. We finally get to my house, and I walk down the pathway. I hear another car door slam, so I infer that Damon wants to talk.
"Ari, give this to Elena. It's about Katherine."
"I can do that." I say. Then I start to take the book but he holds the book with a grip. I look at him slightly confused.
"You should've just let me get hit by the arrow. It could've saved all this guilt. But thanks." I say and take the book with me. I walk into the house, and turn around to wave at Damon. I smile and wave to him, then close the door. Not even a minute after, Elena calls my name. I head up to her room.
"Here." I say to her, as I give her the book.
"What is it?" She asks me.
"Damon found it. It's about Katherine. Katerina Petrova is her real name." I say. I walk back to my room to finally relax after the day.

The Barbecue

Mason, Caroline, Damon, Elena, Jenna, and i were all at the bbq. The adults took shots while Elena, Caroline and I were doing nothing but watching everyone else get tipsy. It's not that I didn't enjoy the time, but I could be doing something else right now more important. Now what we get to do is watch everyone play charades. Damon is trying to 'expose' Mason. We're all sure that Mason is a werewolf. Damon of course drew a wolf and Mason got it correct. I roll my eyes. Today should be a day off for me, because I feel like I have a migraine, but don't wanna be a poor sport right now. We didn't do much again. We ate, we talked, Damon tried exposing him. After the lunch, Elena and Caroline left me with all the buzzed adults. I just watched along what they were talking about. Finally everyone left and I could go in my room and lay down. My head is pounding from yesterday. I take Advil, and try napping. What a great way to start a day.

WOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAP. The reason it's short because I've been writing another story. It'll soon be published. But I'll try to write longer chapters for this book.