Chapter 3 - contagious

Elena
"Just admit it, Elena." Bonnie laughs
"Oh, okay, so he's a little pretty." I say.
"He has that romance novel stare." Bonnie winks while saying.
I see Ari, and decide to call her over. For the past days she's been quite quiet. She's probably already over the death of our parents but she's not like this when she hangs out she's usually open and free. I've seen her look at Stefan. Not in a romantic way, but a way that she knows something is wrong. I don't know if I should ask her, because that's her privacy.
"Hey Bonnie and Elena. I just got here, sorry for the wait." Ari apologizes.
"It's all good." Bonnie and I say together.
"So Elena where is your man." Bonnie in a seductive tone.
"I don't know. You tell me, you're the psychic one."
"Right, I forgot. Ok, give me a sec. Grams says I need to concentrate."
"So what I've been hearing, Bonnie is psychic and she can do witchy things? So you'll need a "crystal ball." Ari laughs. Bonnie touches Ari, grabbing the beer bottle, but suddenly pushes away and looks strangely at her.
"What?" Ari asks.
"That was weird. When I touched you, I saw a crow. A crow. There was fog, a man. I'm drunk. It's the drinking, there nothing psychic about it. Yeah? Okay, I'm going to get a refill." Bonnie tries to relive the situation.

Arizona
Okay, how could Bonnie think of that. She wasn't there when she saw me.
"Elena, I'm going to the bathroom."
I hurry to the bathroom and try to process what just happened. I literally stay in the bathroom until I heard screams. I run outside to see Vicki on the ground bleeding from her neck. I start to lose my hearing. I hear someone yelling "call an ambulance" then "everyone back up, give her space." I regain my strength to help out, and soon enough she's off to the hospital. I can not believe what just happened. I can not lose another person.

Stefan
I hurry to my room, after the attack on Vicki, I knew there was another vampire in town. But not just a vampire.
"Hello, Brother."
"The crow's a bit much, don't you think?" I try to sound sarcastically as possible.
"Wait till you can see what I can do with the fog." Damon excited as usual.
"When'd you get here?" I asked him.
"Well, I couldn't miss you first day of school. Your hair's different, I like it. Damon replies.
"It's been 15 years, Damon."
"Thank God. I couldn't take another day of the nineties. That horrible grunge look? Did not suit you. Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from the fads. Damon sarcastically said.
"Why are you here Damon." I say anxiously.
"I miss my little brother."
"You hate small towns. There's nothing for you to do. I reply quickly.
"I've managed to keep myself busy."
"You left that girl alive tonight. Very clumsy of you.
"Ah. That can be a problem for you." Damon smirks.
"Why are you here now, Damon?"
"I mean have you seen the beauties in this town. I've been following this girl name Ari? Is it? I do like her, very interesting. But I can ask the same for you. However, I'm fairly certain your answer can be summed up all in one little word. Elena. She took my breath away. She a dead ringer for Katherine. Is it working, Stefan? Being around her, being in her world? Does it make you feel alive? Damon asked.

"She's not Katherine. And Ari has nothing to do with you. Leave them alone." I try to stay calm.
"Well let's hope not. We both know how that ended. Tell me something, when is that last time you had something stronger than a squirrel? Damon keeps coming with questions.
"I know what you're doing, Damon. It's not going to work."
"Yeah? Come on. Don't you crave a little? Damon has started hitting and pushing me around. I know he wants to start and fight and knowing that he feeds on human blood and I feed on animal blood is not good in my situation.
"Stop it."
"Let's do it. Together. I saw a couple of girls out there. Or let's just cut it straight to the chase, let's go straight to Elena." Damon pushes.
"Stop it!"
"Imagine what her blood tastes like." Damon keeps pushing. "Because I can."
"I said stop!" I finally had enough and I have to stop what he's doing. I push him through my window outside.

Arizona

"Jenna, I have to go ask someone a favour type of thing! I'll be back within the hour!"
I needed to go to Stefan because I dropped my diary at the cemetery. Not accusing him of stealing just asking if he's seen it anywhere. I always walk a different route because I don't want to hear those screams. I wanna know why that way is making me hear all these screams. When I'm about to the long road, I see two guys jump out of a window in a blink of a second. I look back and only one is there... Stefan? I really need to observe this because no one could get right back up. I hide behind a person's fence and see people fight. I can see clearly one is Stefan, and the other one I have never seen him here. I can barely hear what they're saying but I make out "I promised you an eternity of misery." Okay maybe they're brothers that have some serious problems, but what gets even crazier he's gone in a second. Like he was there, and he's gone. I see Stefan look towards this way and I hide behind the fence even more you can't see me from where he is. I don't know what those guys were, but I'm going to find out. I turn around to think it's clear but I see someone not even 20 feet ahead of me. He looks like the guy Stefan was fighting. I don't know what to do. Suddenly he's gone. I run as fast as I can run home because I don't know what's going on in Mystic Falls.

***

I returned home to see Elena inviting Stefan in. I'm sure I just had a mini heart attack there. Trying to keep my heart pace down, I walk past them and rush upstairs and lock my door. Stefan looks fine. He fell from the highest room. How did he survive. After all this thinking I get a knock at my door. It's Stefan. I shut my door and lock it again. I do not want anything to do with him.

chapter three - edited more or less