Prologue

'In reality we were just to different, we were the complete opposite'

'Id watched him from a far for what felt like forever now, 1 year to be exsact; it had become a secret hobby of mine which consumed most of my day. To say my behavior was abnormal would be an understatement but I just couldn't help myself; wasn't like I tried though'.

Authors P.O.V
Jimin sat losing himself once again, watching every slight movement the older boy made. His cute fidgets, adorable mumbled and the odd bobbin of the head as he forced his eyes to stay open. His mint green hair swaying as he slowly lowered his head into his arms.

If the class wasn't so nosey jimins deep sigh would of been heard from Mars, but thankfully today the other kids seems to be in over drive. The clock ticked angrily in his ears, the echoing sound causing him to lose what little concentration he had before Jimin found himself thinking back to the first day they had met, how could he forget it, it changed his life.
-----------

Characters -
♥Jimin - 17
♥Jungkook/kookie - 16 (going on 17)
♥Tae - 17
♥yoongi/suga - 18 (had classes together due to his lack of listening)
♥rapmonster - 18
♥ j-hope - 17
♥jin - 18

Yes I know their ages are all muddled up, but its just for my story, forgive me.

Notes: I have two other FF on the go and I will continue to upload them, but I really wanted to wrote yoomin, I have for a while now. I hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to vote!