pizza

read the final notes please

pizza - chapter seventy three

stiles

"This way." Peter said as we followed him.

We were running through the dark halls of the place when Peter suddenly stopped, making us bump into him.

"Okay, everyone stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. We gotta figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira." He said.

My phone started ringing so I quickly grabbed it. "How do I even have service..." I rolled my eyes, pulling the phone on my ears. "Hi, Dad."

"Stiles, where the hell are you?"

"Okay, Dad, I know you're angry—"

"Oh, I'm beyond angry. I've reached a level of fury that you could not possibly comprehend." He hissed.

"Okay, well, when I get back, you can ground me." I said.

"Ground you? Ground you? I'm going to hobble you! Now, please, tell me you're all right. Tell me that you're safe."

"You want me to lie?" I let out a sigh.

"Oh, God. Okay. Tell me, tell me what I can do. How can I help?"

"I need you to find Rosie. She was at the school when we called Mason to look for her, but now we're not hearing back from either of them. Same with Lydia. I don't know, Dad, I don't know what I'm doin'. You know, I'm just... I'm trying to save my friends." I whispered.

"Okay. I'll find Rosie, Lydia and Mason. You get Scott and Kira. You save your friends."

"Dad, if it's one of the Berserkers at the school, you're gonna need firepower. A lot."

I hung up, sliding my phone back in my pocket and walking back to them.

"What do we do now?" Liam asked.

"Duck!" Malia yelled.

She pushed Liam to the ground right before a Berserker could hit him.

"Get down. Go, go, go. Whoa! Get back!" Peter yelled. "Go, go go!"

We started running again.

******

rosie

Mason and I were sitting against the wall for a while now when the Berserker came back holding Lydia's body. He just let her on the ground and walked back to the end of the wall, making sure we were not going anywhere. I don't know how much time has passed and honestly I don't want to know.

"I don't hear it." I softly said. "Come on."

"No, no." Mason whispered. "There's only one way out on this side of the basement."

"I know." I groaned and Lydia sighs. "But if we don't get out of here, someone's going to die."

"How do you know that?" Mason asked me.

I glanced at Lydia. "I just do. We have to at least see if he's blocking the exit." I said.

" I said