list

list - chapter sixty one

rosie

Scott got out his bike and looked at us.

"I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going fine." Scott said and Stiles approached him.

"No, it's not that. I have to tell you something. I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school." Stiles said, grabbing his phone.

Scott looked at us. "This is going to be bad, isn't it?"

"He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And... The kid's got some serious anger issues."

"How serious?" Scott asked.

"Well, that's his teacher's car." Stiles showed him the picture. "After he took a crowbar to it."

Yep. The car was destroyed and there was "this is your fault" written on it. 

We walked into the house to wait for Kira and Liam while we talked about the whole situation. The door opened and we looked up. Liam looked at us and then, looked at Kira, who closed the door and locked it.

"Sorry."

Liam looked at us. "What the hell is this?"

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam." Stiles said.

"And we're the only ones that can help." Scott said.

Liam crossed his arms and Scott began telling him about us. 

"Werewolf?" Liam pointed at Scott. "Werecoyote." He pointed at Malia. "Banshees." He pointed at Lydia and I. "Fox?" He looked at Kira.

"Kitsune. But fox works." She smiled.

Liam turned to look at Stiles. "What are you?"

"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil."

Liam nods

Liam nods. "What are you now?"

"Better."

Liam looked at the chains. "Are those for me?"

"No, they're for me." Malia said, making her eyes glow and Liam widened his eyes.

"How did you do that?"

"You'll learn." Scott said. "But first, you need to get through the full moon."

"The moon's already out." Liam snapped.

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" Scott asked him.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs." Liam said. "You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care! I'm walking out the door right now!" He yelled in anger. "If any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna..."