visual confirmation

visual confirmation – chapter sixty seven

rosie

I opened my eyes slowly as I felt Stiles' body moving on the bed. His back as the only thing I could see but I knew that he was awake. Trying to find a position to sleep. Or just his mind that's not giving him any chance to relax. Then he turned away, with his hand under the pillow and looking at me.

"What?" I whispered.

"I used to sleep in the middle of the bed."

Yep. That's true. I stopped counting the amount of times that I've almost fell off Stiles' bed in the middle of the night because he starts moving and ends up in the middle of the bed.

"Not anymore." I said and he chuckled.

"I know. I'm trying."

"Do you want me to go home? You can have the whole bed for—"

"No!" He quickly said. "No. definitely not. You always help me to get a good night of sleep. Come here."

I laid my head on his chest and he hugged me, I closed my eyes again, letting out a sigh. He smells so good. My thoughts were interrupted by Stiles sitting up on the bed.

 My thoughts were interrupted by Stiles sitting up on the bed

"Yeah. I can't get to sleep unless I'm in the middle." He groaned.

"Then we spoon." I suggested.

"I can spoon." He said and I turned.

"Okay." I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Mmm." He moaned and I smiled.

It felt really great; I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck and his arms hugging me. I was going to sleep really fast in that position. 

Then I felt Stiles trying to move his arm, the one that I was laying my head on

"What now?"

"My arm's falling asleep." Stiles mumbled.