doll

doll - chapter forty two

rosie

"Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses." Deaton said, placing three little bottles of it on the table. "For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot. "

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott spoke up.

"She used to be." Isaac said and I looked at him.

"She can do it." Scott said.

"If we manage to find the thing." Issac mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Okay, what is the point of him?" Stiles asked, pointing at Isaac. "Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose?" I rolled my eyes and Scott sighs. "Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out."

Isaac looked at Stiles. "Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

  How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

We all looked at Scott.

"I can do it." He said.

"You can?" Stiles asked.

"You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school?" He asked Stiles. "In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a werewcoyote, Scott." Deaton said. "Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

"That's why you called Derek, first." I mumbled.

Scott sighs. "Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf."

"We need a real alpha." I murmured and Stiles nods. "You know what I mean. An alpha who can do alpha things."

Scott looked at me and Stiles continued. "You know, an alpha who can get it going. You know, get it..."

"Up?" Isaac suggested.

"Great." Stiles nods.

"I'm an alpha with performance issues." Scott said.

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asked.

"I wouldn't trust Peter." Isaac said.

"Maybe the twins?" Stiles tried.

"They're not alphas anymore." I said.

Deaton nodded. "After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them."

"Yeah, but what if they know how to do it?" Stiles said.