change of form

change of form - chapter two

A/N: Sorry if I took so long to update!! I love u guys. I can't believe i have almost 300 views.

------------------------

rosie

I asked to talk to Sheriff Stilinski and I saw Stiles and Scott.

"What are you doing here?" Stiles asked.

"I'm here to see Isaac."

"No. I don't think that's a good idea." Scott said.

"You're not my father. You can't say what I can do or what I can't do."

He rolled his eyes and called someone. I walk to the jail cell and Stiles stops me.

"Let me see him, Stiles!"

"Rosalie, right? You don't understand, you can't get in there."

"He's my friend."

"You can't..." He widened his eyes.

I hear a growl and I look at Isaac, his face was different, he had fangs and claws, his eyes were yellow and I was really scared. He growls again.

"Oh god."

He opens the cell door and Stiles stands in front of me.

"Isaac...." I tried.

He tries to attack us but a guy walked in and growls at him. He fell to the ground, scared, looking at us.

 He fell to the ground, scared, looking at us

"Isaac!"

I try to hug him but Stiles holds me.

"Do you want to die? How did you do that?" Stiles asked the guy.

"I'm the alpha." He answered.

"Rosalie, I should take you out of here." Stiles said.

I looked at Isaac. "I'm not going anywhere!"

"Listen to me." The guy walks at me. "If you don't leave right now, I will kill you myself."

I slap his face and he looks at me, angry. "Don't touch me." I said again.

I held Isaac's hand and he hugged me, I noticed he was a bit scared.

"I-I didn't kill him, Rosie, you believe me, right?"

"Of course I do! I know that you would never do that." I smiled at my friend.

"Rosalie, you should go home." Scott said. "We will take care of Isaac. I promise."

I look at Isaac and he smiles at me. I nod and Stiles says that he can give me a ride. I follow him to the old blue jeep and I said my address to him.

"Stiles, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What was that? Like... What happened to him...? W-what...?" I looked at him.

"He's a werewolf now, Rosalie. Scott is also one and Derek, the guy you saw, he's the alpha."

I look at him, not believing that was true. But I saw it.

"Listen, you can't tell anyone about his ok?" Stiles let out a sigh.

"H-How do you want me to keep a secret?"

"Because there are hunters that want to kill them. They want to kill Isaac. You can't tell it to anyone. Not even your father!" He said.

"But..."

"Is for your protection and for our protection. Please?"

I nod. "What is going to happen to him?"

"They will teach him how to control himself." Stiles said.

"Can I help with something?"

"I don't think so."  He parks in front of my house.

"Thank you for the ride."

Stiles smiled at me. "You're welcome, Rosalie."

"Call me Rosie, I don't like Rosalie."

"Ok." He smiles.

I open the door and Ientered, locking the door behind me and walking towards the kitchen.

"Rosalie Finstock!"

I close my eyes when I see my father.

"Dad, you should be at school."

"And you should be at home. What the hell were you doing with Stilinski?"

"Oh, he just gave me a ride." I smiled.

He shook his head. "He's a weird kid, don't hang out with him, sweetheart."

Believe me, I don't want to embarrass me in front of Stiles. Nope. It's better if I just stay away from all of this mess. Even though now I have a real reason to talk to Stiles. 

Yeah, I've been in love with him for a long time. We are friends, I guess, we used to talk and sometimes when we see each other we talk. But it's very rare. And he's in love with Lydia so it's not like a have a chance.

-------------
[EDITED]

Vote, comment and follow me if you liked it. :) See you soon.