mexico

mexico - chapter fifty five

rosie

We walked through the city. Stiles' hand holding mine as Lydia was close to us.

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles said.

"It's not the town, it's the plan." I mumbled.

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles asked.

"Stiles. This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with." Lydia scoffed. "You're aware of that, right?"

"I'm aware it's not our best." He said.

"We are going to die." I groaned.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles asked me.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die."

"Okay. Would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?" He groaned and Lydia rolled her eyes.

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die." I repeated.

"Oh, thank you." Stiles smirked.

****

It was already a bit dark as we finally stopped. We looked at the door and at the two men in front of it, crossing their arms at us.

"Estamos aqui para la fiesta." Lydia mumbled and they shook they heads, saying no.

Stiles grabbed a card on his pocket, showing to them, who looked at the camera on the wall. So, Stiles pointed the card to the camera and they opened the doors.

We nodded and entered it. It was a bit dark but then we finally saw some light as we continued walking through the hallway. The walls were shaking and I opened another door, surprised to actually see a party. The music was loud and everyone was dancing.

Stiles kept me close to him as we walked towards the bar and a guy pulled three cups of vodka in front of us. Stiles nodded, grabbing his wallet but then someone placed a hand on is shoulder.

"No. On the house." The man said, glancing at me. "Most american teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

"We didn't come to drink." Lydia said, throwing the bullet on the cup of vodka.

The man nodded, then he moved his head to the other side of the room and we followed him to another room. he closed the door as soon as we got in and we saw and old lady. Stiles, Lydia and I sat down in front of her.

"Severo hates this music." She said. "Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This kind, especially. It has a savage energy."

"We're here for Derek Hale." I said.

Araya looked at me with a smile. "Is that so?"

"We know you have him. We've heard you can be bought." I said and Stiles placed the money on her desk.

"It's 50,000 for Derek." My boyfriend mumbled.

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this?" She asked, smirking at Stiles. "Japanese mafia?"

Lydia jumped as the girl sitting on the couch cocked her gun, just like everyone else in the room.

"Not smart to come alone." Araya said.

"What makes you think we came alone?" Stiles asked her.

She widened her eyes."You brought a wolf into my home?"