Chapter 25 Part 2 You Promised

I put my knee long white dress on and my black flats. I curled my blonde hair and put on a bit of eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow. I finished and it is now 7:30 pm. My phone buzzed on the counter so I picked it up. Txt from Harry.

Sorry babe, not going to make it for a few hours... I'll call you when I'm headed home. Love you.

love you too. I texted back. *KNOCK* I went to the door and opened it up to see the person I used to Love. Louis. I closed the door in his face and sat back down.

"Britt we need to talk about this." I sat there crying. crying because of all those nights I stayed up crying myself to sleep. All of a sudon there was a crash at the font door. I looked up from my hands and saw the door had been kicked down.

"What the hell Louis!!!" I shouted at him. He picked me up and put me into his car. I buckled up my seatbelt anyway. Well this is going to be fun. "Louis where are we going?" I asked. "Pull Over." I stated. He shook his head. "Now Lou!" I yelled. I tried grabbing the wheel but he grabbed my hand. He stopped the car and got out. He opened my door. Louis squated down and grabbed my hand.

"What is this?" He pointed to my finger.

"The promise ring you gave to me." I sneered.

"No, the one on top of if." He asked.

"Harry's promise ring." I mumbled.

"What are you and Harry a thing now?" He asked emphasizing thing. I nodded.

"When you left for a while year, Harry was there for me unlike you. I fell in love eith him." He stood up. Tears in his eyes. "You didn't let me finish." He squared back down, tears now falling from his eyes. "But, I could never love anymore then I love you." He smiled. He leaned in to kiss me but I got out of the car and ran across the park. I sat down on the muddy ground, knowing my dress is going to be dirty. I balled my eyes out. Why would he do this to me? I built my life back up and now He just tore it down. Lou sat down next to me. and tried to rub my back.

"You can't leave for a whole year, then come back and think everything's back to normal. Its not! Far from it. I couldn't sleep a night, I got depressed, and the only one that was there for me was your brother!" I cried, still standing in the front of him. He had a loss for words. "What we're you even doing when you were gone?! Sleeping with strippers again?!" I shouted. He got up in defence.

"I never slept with a stripper!" He shouted at me. I was taken back.

"Your yelling at me? Really, your going to yell at me, we almost had a baby, and then you left me, for who knows what and who knows where?!" Guilt smutherd in his eyes Louis hugged me and I hugged back. I cried into his t-shirt and he cried into mine. I missed him more than you could imagine. I kissed him and he kissed back. We got back to the cars and we both stripped down.

*******After Sex*******

"I missed you so much." He kissed my forehead and I moaned, I was so tired.

"Babe! I'm home! Ready for food?!" Harry shouted from downstairs. Shit.

"Quick put on your clothes then get out!" I whisper shouted.

"Where am I supposed to go?!" Lou whisper shouted at me back. looked around the room

"Go through the window!" Louis was half way out the window before the door opened. Shit. I Am Doomed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, for next chapter I need some votes! Follow me! What did you guys think of the chapter? Comment! Love you all see ya!!