Chapter 22

Lou and I have made up, but I didn't fully forgive him. Harry is taking me out for lunch, just a friendly lunch nothing more. He wishes. I mean it's not that I don't have feelings for him, it's just that My feelings for him aren't as strong as Louis. I put on my 'Tomo' sweatshirt that Lou had given me for a sorry gift, And some bears sweatpants. I went out the door and got into my car. Lou is makeing me and Harry drive in different cars, he doesn't trust me. Inst the fact we are having a baby, have trust included? We decided to eat at a seafood restaurant. I parked in the parking place next to Harry. We got out and I grabbed his arm and wrapped it around his, we skipped to the door and asked for our reservation and they gave us a seat. Harry sat on the opposite side of me( another requirement) we got our food that happend to be crab and shrimp. I stuck my fork into the shrimp and put it into my mouth I chewed slowly, it didn't taste good, but for harrys sake, I kept chewing and swallowed. I kept eating my $13 meal. I felt my cheeks starting to swell. Harrys eyes got wide.

"Omg?! Are you allergic to shrimp?!" He yelled. I honestly didn't know but, I think I am. I nodded my head. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into.the car. Oh God, this can't be good for the baby. We arrived at the hospital and Harry couldn't stop screaming. "Help! She's alergic to shrimp." They got out a wheelchair and Harry set me in it. Throughout the whole time I was holding Harrys hand. They set me down on a hospital bed and told me to relax. They told I had eaten somuch shrimp that I would need a shot. I shook my head, my eyes went wide.

"Then we will have to knock you out." I nodded and Got comfortable. The put mask on my face and said to count to 10.

"1 2 3 4 5...." I blacked out.

Louis p.o.v

"When are all of you guys going?" I asked the guys that were in a rush to go someplace.

"No where." Zayn told me. Bull shit. I sat down on the couch and turned on the t.v and waited until they left. I got into my car and followed far behind. I arrived at a hospital. Brittney? Oh God. I ran out of my car and opened the door   before any of the guys even got out of there cars. I got there and asked the front desk where she was, it was luckily on the ground floor. I opened the door to Harry holding her hand and crying.

"They baby didn't make it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to put this story on pause. :( I am planning on makeing a better story! I'm going to work on the first chapter of

'The Darkest Night.' will be featuring One Direction and Teen Wolf!!! read when you can I am going to make the title page and everything now! love you guys!