Chapter 19

Brittney P.O.V

I put my things in my suitcase and so did Lou. He watched me grinning I gave him a look of confusion.

"What?"

"Its almost your birthday." He smiled and dropped his shirt he was going to stuff in his suitcase. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. Lou pulled away and I smiled.

"Yes." I stated. He looked at me confused.

"Yes what?" He asked me.

"I will marry you." Louis looked shocked. Why? Of course I will marry him. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. I let go and finished packing. They guys all went out for breakfast, so it was just me and Lou. My phone buzzed, I took my phone out of my pocket.

We all brought our luggage to breakfast so we will meet you at the airport. -Nialler I laughed at the text. I mean it was just the other day that me and Niall were bounded and kissed (Lou told me). But we are best friends now so we all good. I have no feelings for him once so ever. I grabbed my ticket.

"Babe! Let's go, your hair looks fine!" Now a day's he goes for that messy awesome hair. Instead of his neat bieber hair. I like his new hair style better. He walked out looking perfect as usual. He grabbed our suitcases and his ticket. He insists on always carrying everything. I mean I am only 2 weeks pregnant. We went to the hospital yesterday to see if I was pregnant and they said yes 2 weeks, so all is good. Lou and I decided we would have our wedding after our baby is born and all of that is done. I'm so glad Louis told me the baby would grow to be a normal human. I would hate for it to have to be a Watcher. We arrived the airport and of.course Lou took all of our lougage anf they scanned it. We went through the scanners and then headed to the airplane. I took my seat next to Louis. No one was next to us when the plane lifted off so I took the chance to talk to Lou about everything.

"Lou? Do you think the baby will be a boy or a girl?" I asked, I personally think it will be a boy.

"I'll say boy." He stated.

"Names?"

"Tomo." I shook my head. "Louis jr.?" I shook my head again. "How about Edward?"

"Where'd Edward come from?" I questioned his names.

"Harry Edward Styles. Hello?!" He through his hands up in the air. Harry and Louis have gotten really close lately, I told him to forgive Harry and I forgave him too. They now call each other boo, and boo bear. I call him potter.

"What about Jacob?" He shook his head. "Michael?" He shook his head. "James?" He shook his head. "What the hell?" I through my hands up in the air.

"You down all my name's, I'll down all yours." I was a little mad. I decided to sleep for a little bit.

                   ***

I woke up, Lou was sleeping. I took the paper out of my bag and took the crayons out of the pocket of the seat. My hand took over. I couldn't stop my hand, it drew a symbol a huge symbol I was yelling.

"Stop! Stop!" Lou woke up, and grabbed my hand. We looked at the paper together. It was a circle with in another circle. My hand finally stopped shaking and I could use it again. The colors that were used for the outer circle was red and the inner, was blue.

"What, the, hell, is, going, on?!" I yelled. Lou put his finger on my lips. The boys all ran over to us.

"Whats wrong?!" They said simultaneously. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Throughout me screaming stop... you heard nothing?"

"Its called sleeping." Zayn said. Well, he definitely needs some sleep he is c-r-a-n-k-y. I shooed them away, I the n realized all of them came up to ask if I was ok except Jackson. I told Lou and he got up.

"Lou! Your butts in my face!" I laugh.

"You like it." He raises an eye brow. He leaves and goes to talk to Jackson.

Louis P.O.V

"What did you do to her?" I stayed calm, remembering we are in an airplane.

"I don't know, maybe they are.just side effects from unbinding her and Niall. They will go away." I went back to our seats.

"He said it.will go away, it's a side effect to unbinding you and Niall." She nodded and phewd.

"Lady's and gentleman please take a seat we will be landing shortly." The intercom said. The plane landed, we got our stuff off the plane and left the airport.

"I'm so glad we are back." I mentioned. "I missed Chicago alot."

"Same here."

"When we get back I''ll make you some fruit." She nodded.  I parked the car in our drive-way.

"You know, at one point we''ll have to tell the guys right?" I really don't want to tell them but I know I'll have too. I can tell them about the baby, but I can't tell them about the 'immortal' thing. I nod.

"When?" I asked.

"At the baby shower." Wait what.

"When did we decide to have a baby shower?" I asked.

"Just now." That pissed me off. I grabbed her wrist and tightend my grip. "Meagan I hate you, stay out of my life!" O God, that's not Meagan.

"Ow. Lou!!" I let go and realized what I had done. Her scabs from when she cut in Australia. I got out of the car and ran to her side. I picked her up and took her inside ans set her on the couch.

"I am so sorry." I stated. My eyes started to drip. She used her finger to wipe them. She kissed the spots they were at.

"Its ok. I love you. I realize I pissed you off and it's ok." I smiled and kissed her. I walked to the bathroom ans got a bandage, then went to the kitchen and saw some strawberrys. I cut them up and put them in a bowl and gave them to her.

"I love you too." She finished her food and almost fell asleep. I picked her up and set her on the bed upstairs. I laid next to her and gave her an kiss on her cheek.

"I love you more than life." Then I fell into a deep sleep.

****************************************

I didn't get 15 votes :( so, I am waiting until I at least get 13votes for the Christmas special! PLEASE