Chapter 17

I.just want to warn you a lot happens in this chapter!

*****************************

Recap: THEN ALL THE UNPROTECTED SEX HAPPENS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sun burning into my eyes. Gr. They left the shades open. I got up slowly but shurly and closed them. My feet dragged my down the stairs to the kitchen and got an Apple off the counter and bit into it.

"Hey." I was startled, I turned around to Niall. I guess that wasn't too odd, we kinda live in the same room right now.

"Hi, where's Lou?"  I asked. I think he ignored my question because he just continued.

"We need to talk about the other night." He claimed.

"Um, excuse me, I asked you a question, where's Louis?" I asked once again. He looked blank. I don't think he knows.

"I. Don't. Know. Can we talk please?" He again asked me for the like 5th time. I sat down on one of the chairs and patted the one next to me. He sat down.

"What do you want to talk about?" I remarked. Kinda in a pissy mood. I got the nastiest taste and my mouth and dashed to the bathroom. Realizing what it ment I smiled but still puked my guts out.  When I gurgled all the taste out of my mouth with mouth wash, I heard a loud thump behind me. I turned around and saw Niall behind me unconscious. I rush to help him, the door open.

Jackson's P.O.V

I put my grocerys in the cart and checked out. Then my headache came on. The headache that warns me something happened. I run to my car and leap in. I jiggle  the keys, my heart pounding too hard to get a grip on them. I take deap breaths finally can grip them. My hands grip the steering wheel, pushing my foot on the gas as hard as I possibly can. My eyes catch the hotel, I stop and park. I open the door to Brittney trying to bring Niall back by smacking him. I run over to her and grasp her hand in my hand.

"Stop, that really, isn't going to help."

Brittneys P.O.V

How does he know. For some reason, something.inside.of my broke. Like half my heart is broken. What the he'll is wrong with me?! I'm in love with Lou?! Jackson grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialed 000. The ambulance soon arrived and I got in my car and followed it. Where is Louis through all of this?! I pulled out my phone. Sorry, I'm texting and driving. I press on his contact photo which is him and me at prom.

I have no idea why you aren't here right now but Niall is unconscious and going to the hospital. So if you care I'm pregnant you''ll come. K Bye.

It really pissed me off. One of his mates are in the hospital, and he isn't even there for him. The ambulance stoped and I parked Jackson was in the car behind me, so he parked next to me. I dashed to the entrance and asked the lady. She told me the room number and I ran as fast as I could there. He was laying down on the bed sleeping. His hair was quiffed as always. He started to wake up and he sat up and looked at me.

"Brittney are you pregnant?" Out of all the things he could ask, that one. Really?

"Um." The door opened and in came Jackson and Louis. Louis came in and hugged me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside of the room. I grabbed his face and cuped it. I passionately kissed him for a few seconds and then let go.

"WOAH. What was that for?" He asked smirking

"Because I love you." I stated pecking him on the cheek.

Jackson came out of the room and looked at me.

"He wants to see you." I nodded and went into the room.

Louis P.O.V

Jackson pulled me to the side.

"They are bound." What is he talking about?

"What?" I asked cutting it short.

"Lou, Niall and Brittney are destined for each other. Fate. Destiny, what ever you want to call it. He knows she's pregnant. That's why he went unconscious! He will die without her. If you have her it will be worse."

"I am not, giving her up." I pushed him into the wall.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. I have a way to fix it." He told me.

"How?!" I Shouted still holding him against the wall holding onto his shirt, gripping it.

"I know some one."

******************************

Hey guys, what's going to happen? Will Jackson actually help? The world may never know..... jk you''ll find out in the next chapter stay tuned