Chapter 24 Savior

****** WRITING FOR 13 YEARS OF AGE AND OVER!*******

"What do you want?!" I screamed tears falling down my face.

"You, an-" He was cut off by another guy around my age came into the room. "Your boyfriend." He stated and then Louis came into view.

"He was a feisty one." He put Louis next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. Its no surprise.. I am scared as fuck. "Oh and I am Isaiah and this is Tate." Isaiah said. Wow was Tate hot. He had brown messy hair with some abs showing through his shirt. Isaiah was exactly the same except his hair was blonde and he was less attractive.

"I see the way you are looking at me, don't worry you'll get some later." He wiggled his eye brows making me chuckle. He heads into the kitchen, coming back with scissors? I silently cry. "Don't worry baby, your going to love it." Tate grabbed my shirt and started to cut it off. Louis was trying to yell at him through the duck-tape on his mouth. Tate finished cutting up my clothing and pushed me onto the couch in front of us. My bra and underwear were the only thing on my body. Definitely shouldn't have wore the lace. I tried to get off the couch and run away but Tate jumped on top of me. He took his shirt off and started to kiss my neck making me moan. He grabbed my neck with his hand and had a firm grip on it. I tried to gulp but I couldn't. I tried t breathe, but it didn't work, I gasped for air, he loosened his grip. My eyes were full of tears now, but he didn't care. He placed his hand on my boob and I flinched.

"Please don't do this." I said softly. His anger took over and he took off my bra and started to undo his pants, I then realized, I was going to be raped. He stuck his junk into me and thrust-ed. I made no noises, tears fell down my face, and my eyes were stuck, not blinking, not moving, nothing. My body was on full shut-down mode. I could hear Louis struggling in the background along with Tate's occasional grunts. Tate finally stopped and slipped out of my I let out a sigh of relief. "Louis." I whimpered and tried to grab his hand that was already trying to reach for me. My hand was slapped by Isaiah.

"Time for a punishment!" Isaiah screeched in my ear. He threw me a sheet to wrap around myself while he pushed me up the stairs. The stairs were old and gross and so was everything else, like an abandoned building. "Lay face down on the bed, butt towards me." I started to ball even harder then I was but I was able to mutter a few words.

"Rot in hell." I stated plainly, he chuckled.

"Everyone knows there is no such thing as hell and god and all that shit. Now pick one!" Isaiah showed me several canes to me I chose the smallest one. "Too bad, were using this one." He said picking up the biggest one from all the rest. Isaiah went to the back of me and lifted up the sheet at my butt and spanked like there was no tomorrow. After the first few hits, I knew there was going to be a bruise. When he was done, he put the sheet down and grabbed my arm, took my down the stairs and down into the basement.

*****1 Month Later******

"Eat the goddamn food!" Isaiah said shoving the disgusting food in my mouth. I haven't eaten in at least a week. I have given up hope that someone will find us. Louis is in the room next to me right now so hopefully when this shit stops force feeding me I can try to talk to him. My mouth was shut closed and will not open. I will not give them the satisfaction of having me alive. "Fucking die then." He whispered in my ear grasping my neck. He pushed me away and left the room. I crawled towards the room separating me and Louis.

"Louis can you here me?" I asked shouting/whispering. I heard his feet dragging towards the wall.

"Yeah I can here you, you need to eat." He stated. I shook my head.