Chapter 5: Dead...

"Aunt Nikki!" I yelled from the bathroom. I whipped together something that looked a lot like  throw-up, that's what I was going for. 

        "What's wrong?! Oh geese um...  Are you sick?" She asked, Well obviously I am 'sick'. No... im fucking Dead. 

        "Yes." I faked throw up noises so it would be even more believable.        

        "Okay well, I'm about to leave for work ill call the school." She said. A sigh of relief washed over me. I left the bathroom and headed to my room. 

        "I just called the school, and I'm off to work." She yelled from the kitchen. 

        "Okay!" I yelled coughing. The door slammed shut and I knew I was Nikki free. My feet led me down the stairs and I turned on the T.V . to channel three. The news lady seemed to be around my street. 

        "Tragedy strikes when a car slams into another. Hi I'm Kelsey Donaldson and this is the threes squeeze. A woman with a white prius was crashed into by a F150. They are now being identified as Nikki Downey. But, it seems the other car was empty during the crash. That's it for now, this is Kelsey Donaldson with the threes squeeze."  No, no it cant be. Not Nikki. I jumped off the couch and ran to the end of the street where I saw it.  I ran up to the do not cross boards but ignored them I need to see her. The police pushed me back. I fell to my knees crying. Its all my fault, all of my fault. I kept crying into my hands. If I had just gone to school she would have gone a little bit earlier. I heard the sirens and saw the lights in the distance. They arrived at the scene but before they could the car... it blew. It exploded my Aunt Nikki with it. I ran. I ran all the way back to my house and headed back to my room and cried into my pillow. I fell asleep tears streaming from my face...

                                                                        ***************************************************

I wake up tears dried on my face, I wipe it and look at my alarm clock 1:42. I pack my bags and head for the door. I don't have any place to go. I pick up my phone and look at my contacts. Cant go to Katie's... she's at her dads. Can't go to Claire's Her mom is really strict. I really don't want to go to Madison's. I decide to call Harry. 

        " Hey Harry *I sniffled* can I ask you for a favor..." I forgot I had been crying. 

        "Sure, and what's wrong?" He asked I don't think I am going to tell him. 

        "I kind of need a place to stay." I said nervous  he would be pissed at me or think I was weird or something. 

        "Sure, when are you coming over?" Yay!! Wow he didn't even judge me like my ex tanner did. 

        "Um... how about now?" wow did I sound pushy.

        "Okay see you when you get here love, o wait I don't think I gave you my address ill txt you." He hung up and I waited for an answer. When I got it I jumped into the car and headed to Harry's. I headed to his door when I arrived which was conveniently only 2 minutes away just around the block. I only brought two bags up and left the other three in my car so he wouldn't think I was moving in. I knocked on the door but no one answer I sat on the door step waiting. Feeling like a stalker finally the door opens. I don't know if it was pure stupidity but I ran up and hugged him like I had never hugged anyone before. I looked up at him and saw it was most definitely now harry. It was  the one person I was hoping not to see... Louis.

******************************************** BRB will post again.........**************************************************************