Chapter 9

I felt around me. Cold, and hard. I open my eyes, I cant see a thing. Then the lights flickered on.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. " I recognized the deep voice. Harry. He walked down the stairs. We were in a basement. He swiftly picked me up and grabbed my arm.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Don't you remember? We were drunk and you know, did some stuff, you made your way to my basement and fell asleep." Okay, that was bullshit. I was with Lou, and we went to prom and hung out with friends. I was never with Harry, I didn't even see him at prom? I better go a long with it.'

"Yeah, I remember. What's for breakfast?" I ask, Â my stomach grumbling.

"Babe, Its dinner." I flinched at him calling me babe. Only Lou can call me that.

"Well make me food." I suggested. He still gripping my arm. We headed up to the kitchen and he headed straight for the fridge.

"What do you want." He asked kindly. He was being so nice for someone who is a psychopath, that has now kidnapped me. but I have a very good idea.

"Burgers. " I stated. He thought for a moment.

"We don't have a grill so let use a pan. Can you pass me  one?" He was grabbing meat at the time so I took the pan he wanted and hit his head as hard as I could. I ran out the door and looked around me. Lou's is just across the street. I strutted towards his house and saw Louis car in the driveway. I jogged towards up the front steps till I got to the front door. It was slightly open so I slid through it and saw the one thing I wish I hadn't. Lou sitting on the sofa with a bottle of alcohol. But I didn't care, all I cared about was seeing him again. I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug I have ever given anyone.

"Lou! I missed you so much! I was at Harrys somehow and I was in his basement." I almost yelled but tried to stay calm because I know how easy it is to get  head ache when you are drunk. Trust me. I do.

"That's great. Do you and Harry have a thing now or something?" What is wrong with him. He knows how much I love him.

"Lou I love you, what's your problem you know I hate harry." I stated. He looked plain like he didn't even no what I was saying. So I decided to go up to our room and just get some sleep. I don't understand him sometimes. Did he even know I was gone?