Chapter 16 Part 2

One of the workers gave us our sheet when we took off our equipment. I looked at the sheet while all the guys were staring at me, waiting for me to tell them the scores. Remembering my team is blue and there team is red.

"Blue team, 352 shots and Red team has..." I didn't want to read the last part. "423 shots." I said looking down at my feet. They all started to do there manly yells and hitting each others heads. Where as my team were all looking disappointed. Then Louis pointed over at our team.

"HA! Losers!" He yelled I rolled my eyes and gave him the stink eye. "Sorry babe, but its true."

"Rematch!" Jackson yelled.

"Dude? Do you know what time it is?" Niall asked. "10." We all headed to our cars, this time I rode with Louis. He wouldn't stop talking, the whole way home. I mean, he used to be like that, until the whole watchers and traders thing. I walked up to our hotel room and laid down. Soon after, Louis followed my actions and laid down beside me.

"Brittney, you know we are leaving to go back to Chicago in 2 days right?" He asked me. I nodded. Which honestly sucks, I really enjoyed being here besides the whole Niall thing and the 'kidnapping' thing.

"Yeah, Lou I have an idea." He turns over to look at me and plays with my hair twirling around my hair.

"What." He said.

"I think we should change out birthdays, you know, since we have the same ones." I added. He nodded. "I want mine to be... December 14th."

"Ill have December 24th."

"Why December 24th?" I asked.

"Because, I want it to be close to yours." He said. I awwed him and he smirked kissing me. "You know what would be really romantic?" He asked me. Wow. I never thought Louis would be romantic, except for prom night.

"What?" My curiosity taking over.

"Sex on the beach." Yep, that's Louis for ya. I rolled my eyes and turned over, facing the wall. "You know, we could have a kid." I suddenly got up and looked around to see none of the guys here. Phew.

"Lou, are you serious?!" I ask. Excited over the fact that he said that.

"What? Do you want to, Britt this would be our first kid." He sounded quite excited himself. I laughed and hugged him he pulled my body off the bed and picked me up, pulling my legs around his torso. I kissed him passionately until the door flung open. All the guys came in holding on to the walls for support. They went to the bar. Me, still holding on to Louis jumped down to help the guys make it safely to their beds. When they made it Louis picked me up bridal style and we head to the car. He sets me down and heads to his side and starts the car.

"Lou, where are we going?" I ask already knowing.

"The beach." Louis said smirking. Wow, we are going to have a baby. Is Louis going to be there for it. Will me and Lou still be together? What is going to happen between me and the guys? All the questions were flooding to my brain, like a endless wave. I really want a baby, like super bad but I think that the relationships between me and my friends will change. Like Niall will probably hate me, Liam will too. Considering the fact that he saw me and Niall making out in the bathroom. I am actually really glad Liam told him, I would rather not have ruined me and Louis life together. Especially because he is the one who made me immortal. We arrived at the beach and he opened the door. Lou grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked down to a fire in the sand with some wood to the side and some blankets. We sat down and held hands, cuddling together.

"Lou? What will happen if we do have a baby, I mean what happens if a watcher or immortal has a baby?" I ask, his smile went to a frown.

"Nothing. Its normal. Just like a normal human child."

Louis P.O.V

I had to lie. I mean it was mostly the truth. When an immortal has a kid, it is born with special abilities that form when they get into their teenage years. But, I didn't want her to know because I am going to fix it. I am going to get a trader to fix it. Apparently all traders have gone extinct but I don't believe it. They can't just go extinct. I wont tell her until the time when it gets the abilities. I kissed her cheek and caressed her jaw. I turned her head and kissed her passionately, she laid her head down and I took the opportunity to get on top of her. I pulled my shirt off and I pulled her shirt off also. she grabbed my neck and kept kissing me deciding to put a little tongue in there which we have never done before. I bit my lip I unbuttoned her pants and took them off she pulled mine off to. Brittney grabbed my hair and tugged it slightly making me moan. I kissed from her bikini line between her boobs and up her neck. I sucked on her sweet spot making her moan loudly. I then took off her underwear and bra also taking off my underwear, revealing my huge boner. THEN ALL THE OTHER UNPROTECTED SEX HAPPENS.

~~~~~~~~ Sex scene written by co writer.~~~~~~~~~

**********************************************************************************************************

Alright guys I have reached 500 views!! YAY! I am now asking for 9 votes, if you guys have any ideas for the next chapter, don't be afraid to comment. Follow me and PLEASE give me ideas! And if you guys want animotos I will comment them and you guys can just click and watch! Love you all! Thanks for reading!