Chapter 10

"Lou?" I look around the house and there is no Louis to be found. I looked outside to the driveway, his car is still here. I look across the street. A bar I have never seen before. I walked over to it and opened the front door. There was a bar tender and headed over to him.

"Beer, and have you seen a  boy, with brown hair and blue eyes?" He nodded and pointed towards the bathroom. "Thanks." He nodded once again and handed me a beer. I didn't want to intrude on his 'pissing' so I decide to wait

************************************************** 5 minutes later************************************************************

Louis still hasn't come out yet so I decided to just go in. being my shy self I took very small steps dreading each one. My ears heard a disgusting moaning sound so I decided to see who it was. Lou, with a busty brunette. I stare for a moment and left the bar, passing the bartender a 20 and leaving. I opened to door to Lou's house slamming the door closed behind me. I ran up the stairs but end up tripping on one. I stayed on the ground and realize something. Something I wish wasn't true. Louis cheated on me. I got up wiping the tears off my face and headed back up the stairs. My shaky hands opened my bag and stuffed all of my clothes into it. I cant believe he would do this to me. The front door opened, I heard footsteps up the stairs. The door to me and Lou's room opened.

"I have nothing to say to you." My hands still shaking, telling him was hard. I Love him. I will always love him.

"I don't blame you but can you at least here me out." I patted on the bed next to me. he sat down .

"I searched high and low for you. Every single place I thought you could be. I asked all of your friends, everything. I had gotten the idea that you left me and had feelings for someone else. I thought you had forgotten about me. And that's when you found me. I was broken, and I am still taking responsibility for my actions." If I was in position, I would have thought the same thing and most likely done the something. I pulled him into a hug. Tears now falling, and I felt his on my back to. I stopped realizing he was crying.

"Wow, I turned you into a softy." I chuckled.

"No way! I'm still pretty bad ass." I shook my head.

"I don't think so Tomlinson" He laughed.

"Want to bet." He asked. I nodded. Oh Boy,

He pulled me off the bed and threw me on the wall. Moving his hands up and down my stomach. He smirked. He kissed from my chest to my lips, then pushed my bag off the bed making a thump on the ground. Louis layed me down and jumped on top of me. He pulled off my shirt, then unbuttoned my pants. I grabbed the ends of his shirt and tried to pull it off. It wouldn't budge. So there I was struggling to take his shirt off , how embarrassing. He chuckles and takes it off for me. and then all the fun stuff happens.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

I wake up, this time Lou next to me. I stare at him for a while, he eventually notices me staring at him.

"Babe, I have a good idea." He says. I look at him with a bit of curiosity.

"What?"

"Lets go on vacation."

"Sounds like a good idea." He kisses my nose, making me giggle.

I get up and put some clothes on, and head down the stairs. Lou following my actions.

"Lou what do y..." I cover my eyes. Lou. Was. Butt. Naked. "Louis William Tomlinson, put some clothes on!" I shout. A shirt was lying around so I picked it up off the ground and tossed it to an unknown spot. (I was covering my eyes) "Anyway what do you want for breakfast?" I ask. He smirks and puts his arms around my waist.

"You."

"Ok, Your still a bad ass." I say rolling my eyes.

"Your eyes are still going to get stuck up there." He mutters

"What?"

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought." I decide on pancakes I mix together the ingredients and put them on the stove. Then, the taste of nickel comes to my mouth and I know. I ran to the bathroom and puked everything in me. Which by the way, was nothing.

"Babe you okay?"

"No Lou, Im throwing up but I am perfectly fine." I snapped. I got up from the bathroom floor and head back to the pancakes and continue making them. But two arms pick me up gently and put me on the couch.

"Its probably just motion sickness."

"I'm making breakfast" He says. I shook my head. LOU IS  A HORRIBLE COOK. he gave me a reashuring look, I gave in. I sat at the counter when he said t that he was done.

"Lou, You didn't even make these all you did was put them in the toaster." I reminded him pointing to the eggo's.

"It takes skill to not burn them though." I put up my hand and he high fived it.

"So where are we going on this 'vacation?" I asked him.

"How bout Australia." I chuckled.

"Shrimp on the Barbie." We laughed harder then we have in a long time.

"Britt, have a question." I gulped loudly.

"I think he raped me." I stated. Continuing to eat my ego's. Anger struck his eyes. He stomped to the door, opening it and heading to his car.

"Lou! Stop!" I shout. He came up to me .

"Why are you so calm? He raped you!" I was taken back at his out burst.

"Just. Let. It. Go." I breathed. He got in his car and drove away and I knew exactly where he was going.