Chapter 17~ Nightmares

NOTE TO ALL OF THE READERS:

JILL WILL NOT TURN INTO BELLA FROM TWILIGHT. THAT BOOK IS OVERLY DESCRIPTIVE AND HALF OF THE SECOND BOOK WAS JUST OF HER BEING ALL DEPRESSED AND STUPID AND BLEEEEEEEHHH!!! IN FACT, IT NEVER EVEN DESCRIBES HOW BELLA IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK! IT MADE ME WANT TO PUT MY HEAD THROUGH A WALL!!! HOWEVER, I DO NEED TO MAKE HER DEPRESSED FOR THIS CHAPTER. (no tomatoes.)

SEE YOU AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!! :D

--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.

Peter's POV

After fighting so hard holding onto the gates at the black castle, Jill collapsed from exhaustion. Her hands were bloody and torn apart. When we got home I put her in my bed on the ground floor so that we could get to her more easily.

She was fine for about and hour but then she started thrashing and screaming in her sleep.

"NO!" she screamed, "VINNY!!"

I ran to her and took her head in my hands. She was shaking violently and fighting against me as I tried to hold her still.

"Jill!" I said, "You have to wake up Jill! Please wake up!"

She wouldn't. I scooped her up in my arms, just like I did when I had just met her, and I cradled her, trying to calm her down.

I felt her forehead and her skin felt clammy and hot. This wasn't good.

"Get a bucket of water and a damp cloth!" I yelled, "Hurry!"

"Got it!" called Slightly.

"Don't worry Jill," I held her tightly in my arms, "We're going to get you some help."

"Shall I call the fairies?" Tubby asked.

"Absolutely," I replied, "We're going to need all of the help that we can get."

"I'm on it!" he said and he grabbed Nick and Nack to go with him.

I dabbed Jill's forehead with the damp cloth, desperately trying to make her fever go down.

Then she stopped thrashing and screaming and went limp in my arms. Her face was pale and her lips were a frightening blue. She looked like she was dead.

"Jill?"

My heart rate quickened as I checked her breathing, praying that she was alive.

Please...

Then I felt her pulse beneath my fingers. She was alive. I cried with joy at that simple fact.

She was quiet for a while. I checked her breathing every once in a while to make sure that she was still breathing. Every time I did I felt my stomach clench as I wondered if this was the end.

While we waited for the Healing Fairies, the boys did all that they could to help Jill. Tommy and Pat had also gotten sick from being in the cold water for so long so they did their part by staying as far away from her as possible, moping and worrying the entire time. Finn, Curly did all of the cleaning while Joey cooked for everyone. Pudge never left Jill's side except for when he fetched her water. At one point Jax even sang to her.

"It's a lullaby that I heard once," he explained, "I'm not sure where I heard it but Jill really likes it."

"You are my sunshine

My only sunshine.

You make me happy

When skies are grey