Worth It Atlas/ Reader

You had two hours left. Then you would be finished. You only had to last two hours more.

The minutes ticked by like hours, and the seconds like minutes.

It was a Friday, and it had been a long week. Filled with multiple exams, and many stressful moments that you wanted to forget.

'It will all be over soon,' you told yourself.

It was the last day till fall break and you were ready. There was rarely anything  you enjoyed in your small town school.

However, there were three things that you appreciated.

Friends, fourth period, and Atlas.

You had always considered your friends as your favorite part of school, but.. Atlas was very nice to have around.

He would bring you little things that would
make your day just a bit less boring, and a little less stress inducing.

As all boyfriends should strive to do.

The bell rang and you got up to head to your seventh period.

Last class of the day.

When you arrived to your classroom you put your books down on your desk, and sat down. Only to see a head of black hair call you out into the hallway.

Atlas.

You smiled slightly being somewhat aggravated at his bad timing.

But you loved him and went out to the hallway anyways.

When you exited the classroom he pulled you into his arms, and gave you a little squeeze.

You giggles slightly and looked up into his big, blue eyes. You saw mischief in them and you knew he was playing something.

And planning something he was.

"[Y/N], I have an idea and I need your help," Atlas said he thick Irish accent coming to your ears.

You sighed, "what is it your planning?"

He glanced around him, walked away, and beckoned you to follow him. You complied not caring if you missed class. You didn't learn anything in there anyways.

You follow the dark haired man not seeing any certain destination.

He stopped.

You turned to look where and noticed it was the auditorium. You quirked a brow not understand where this was going.

He came up behind you and put his hands over your eyes.

"Don't ask questions, love, just trust me okay?"

You nodded trusting your man fully.

You took a few careful steps not knowing what could be in your path.

Then, you both stopped.

"Now," he began taking his hands off your eyes, "look."

You looked and saw a bouquet of flowers, candies, and lovely scented candles.

You let out a short giggle and hugged your Irish man.

"Why did you do this for me," you asked filled with joy and appreciation.

"Well, you see you stress about everything. I know that about you, and I thought that if I could help you just forget and relax for just a second then it's worth it. Because your worth it. You're worth everything."

You smiled and kissed him passionately.

You loved this man. Even if he was too good for you.