Suchong/ Reader

"Please can you please spend time with me outside of your lab," you pleaded to Suchong. The man never left his lab.

As a matter of fact you can't recall the last time he left his sanctuary.

You loved him. You married him for God's sake. But on a few occasions you could get quite annoyed with his actions.

"I'm sorry [Name] I'm very busy. Perhaps another time." He replied not even bothering to look up from the Petrie dish he was working on.

You sighed and rubbed your temples honestly fed up with this. He was your man. How were you supposed to show him off if he didn't ever leave his damned lab.

When he refused to do anything with you it made you feel ashamed.

Were you really that terrible to be around?

You turned toward the exit taking a few strides to see if he would say anything else to you.

Nothing. He said nothing.

"What's the point..." you mumbled softly completely done with the whole situation.

It was time to do what you did best.

Hit the bar, get drunk off your ass, and forget all your problems.

With that in mind you grabbed your coat and walked out the door.

* * *

7 shots of vodka later, and everything still hurt.

However, you were much more numb than earlier. So it was a much duller pain.

"Damnn," you slurred looking around the room, "So many cuties here tonight." Sarcasm evident in your tone.

"I'm so funny," you chuckled to yourself.

You locked eyes with a particularly average man. He smirked obviously taking note of your intoxicated state. He was big, burly, and kinda not your type.

He sat next to you buying you another round.

He was also handsy.

REALLY not your type.

There was only one person allowed to touch. And that was your beautiful boy Suchong.

"Suchong.." you slurred. Remembering your husband. He was the only one that was allowed to be handsy with you.

You felt a slight squeeze on your side. Looking up to see the big man again.

"Stop touchin me," you said clearly, so no one could mishear you.

No reaction.

"SeRiOuSlY sToP," you said, louder this time.

Still no change, his actions didn't stop. Just kept getting more aggressive, and uncomfortable.

"IM NOT KIDDDING," you somewhat shouted. Getting half of the bar's attention.

He still didn't give a reaction. Just a light chuckle.

"I believe the lady said to stop your actions, sir."

You looked over your shoulder to see your man.

You escaped the man's grasp and clung to your husband. Happy to see him out of his lab, and with you.

He gazed darkly at the man before grabbing your hand, and walking out of the bar.

There was a few minutes of silence between the two of you as you left area.

"What were you thinking," he finally said. "Do you understand how worried I was about you? You didn't even tell me you were leaving. You were just gone it was the scariest thing I have ever felt in my life. Do you understand? Do you know what I would be without you? I love you so much. Please, don't scare me like that."

You gazed up at him not expecting an emotional response. You never did. Not with him.

Maybe it was the liquid courage in your veins, or his sweet words. But you couldn't stop yourself from forcefully crashing your lips onto his.

He cared about you. He really did.

He kissed back just as hard putting every unsaid feeling into. He truly loved you even if it was hard to say at times.