I Promise Jack Ryan/ Reader

Bright lights were the first thing you saw. Then a voice was heard. It was calling your name very gently.

'Oh,' you thought, 'is that Jack?' You tried to comprehend what was happening. Everything was somewhat of a blur.

You remember Rapture, and Jack. But, you can't remember anything that happened hours before.

You attempted to open your eyes again only to be greeted by blurry figures.

"Agh," you groaned softly not knowing if you were in any immediate danger. You do know one thing, your head hurt like hell.

You clutched the back of your head, and soon the figures took on a form. One was s mannequin wearing a suit. And the live figure above you wore a cream sweater.

He spoke, but his words were muffled. "Hey," he said softly, "I'm glad to see you're waking up. I was worried about you. I don't want to see anything happen to you again."

"Jack?" You whispered. He nodded pulling you to his chest. He softly petted your head and nuzzled his nose into your neck.

You kissed his cheek and looked back up at him. "What happened before I blacked out?" You asked him while running your hands through his thick locks.

He breathed in deeply. "Well," he began, "a Splicer hit you in the back of he head, and well you blacked out after that."

You nodded in understanding, and rested your head on his chest, occasionally leaving soft kisses on his neck.

"Jack," you stated.

"Yes."

"Promise me we'll be okay."

He kissed your forehead.

"I promise."